Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I blackpill a bluepilled friend?

Indogcel

Indogcel

Greycel
I think I've posted about it here before but basically I had a Chinese friend who looks like an incel and gets treated as one despite -maxxing at literally everything. He was fkn asmatic but vaped and smoked infront of everybody to look cool but still would get laughed at for coughing like a heavy smoker. He even betabuxxed to get into social circles such as pay for their food/drinks or literally everything. He could yakuza or triad-maxx to look like someone from the Yakuza games and be respected but he's far too bluepilled to do anything. One time him and this other kid who was taller and better looking was caught by a teacher for vaping in class. Principal called them in and both of them told their own stories and guess who got off scot-free? He even tried soundcloud DJ-maxxing cuz a few of the kids in class worked as one and everybody would laugh at his music etc. Also he spoke in ebonics, a fkn Chinese kid in Indognesia speaking in fkn ebonics to look cool infront of the skater kids in my class.

he will hv to discover the blackpill himself

I dont think he will tbh, he once gifted this cute girl flowers in class and she threw them in the bin but he still kept going
Even if you pummel the blackpill into bluepilled retards like him, they'll refuse it. There's no fucking point, you'll just make yourself look like an incel weirdo (which you are, but why would you want anyone to know about that?). Let the ricecel live in his pathetic delusions, it's better for his mental sanity anyway

You don’t.
Either they reach a point where they give up or they just keep eating blue pills forever.

You cant, he will disregard everything because you sound like "bitter loser misogynist"

Let him enjoy the blissful ignorance while he can, one day he will wake up.

Tell them to make a tinder.

I partially blackpilled a friend in just one meetup when I started talking to him about why he only had one match (a deformed landwhale). Haven't seen him since though.

Hardly ever works

As much as you want to help him, he will just keep on coping.

its hard, but you have to hope he wakes up and realizes the blackpill, especially him being rice. Brutal

I think I've posted about it here before but basically I had a Chinese friend who looks like an incel and gets treated as one despite -maxxing at literally everything. He was fkn asmatic but vaped and smoked infront of everybody to look cool but still would get laughed at for coughing like a heavy smoker. He even betabuxxed to get into social circles such as pay for their food/drinks or literally everything. He could yakuza or triad-maxx to look like someone from the Yakuza games and be respected but he's far too bluepilled to do anything. One time him and this other kid who was taller and better looking was caught by a teacher for vaping in class. Principal called them in and both of them told their own stories and guess who got off scot-free? He even tried soundcloud DJ-maxxing cuz a few of the kids in class worked as one and everybody would laugh at his music etc. Also he spoke in ebonics, a fkn Chinese kid in Indognesia speaking in fkn ebonics to look cool infront of the skater kids in my class.
chadfish and prove it

Tell them to make a tinder.

I partially blackpilled a friend in just one meetup when I started talking to him about why he only had one match (a deformed landwhale). Haven't seen him since though.
Tell him to do this lol :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

fuck his oneitis

Chadfish and show him your snapchat nudes.