Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I become low inhib?

Y

Yoyo

Failure in Life
-
Is it a personality thing ? I hate interacting with normies but want to become low inhib and not get that feeling of "being judged" and I want to "do stuff without Giving a shit"

How can I become like that

PS: I don't wanna do drugs/alcohol

I used to be 11/10 inhib and I'm not lying when I say that. Now I'm like a 0-1/10.

I see this life as a pathetic joke due to all the adultery and "breakups" (Glorified adultery), and I therefore have no respect for this life. Because I have no respect for this life, I say whatever I want.

You're born with it, baby.

Alcohol is the only way though.

I am high inhib but when I go out on weekends I drink alcohol to lower inhib

Stop taking showers.

cope, good looking is all that matters

ItheIthe said:
I used to be 11/10 inhib and I'm not lying when I say that. Now I'm like a 0-1/10.
I see this life as a pathetic joke due to all the adultery and "breakups" (Glorified adultery), and I therefore have no respect for this life. Because I have no respect for this life, I say whatever I want.

See I want to be like that. Problem is that I'm in a college and everyone is a SJW, so there are people sensitive in my area
Suicel said:
You're born with it, baby.
Dam

Yoyo said:
See I want to be like that. Problem is that I'm in a college and everyone is a SJW, so there are people sensitive in my area
Dam

I'm in college too. I don't give a fuck about their feelings on how they perceive me. This life is a pathetic joke either way.

there is literally no way i think without drugs or alcohol

it's ok though, you can't possibly be higher inhib than me. not only am i insecure about my face, but im even more insecure about my body

summer is fucking hell on earth, only in winter do i somewhat feel like a human being if i go outside.

Just recognize that what you say won't change your societal standing while being incel.

whogivesafucc said:

it's ok though, you can't possibly be higher inhib than me. not only am i insecure about my face, but im even more insecure about my body

summer is fucking hell on earth, only in winter do i somewhat feel like a human being if i go outside.

What's up with your body? Are you fat, or what?

Molly
Adderall
Coke
Alcohol
Phenibut

Chewbacca said:
whogivesafucc said:
What's up with your body? Are you fat, or what?

im kinda skinny and very self conscious about my arms, even though everyone always tells me nothing's wrong. going outside in a shirt for me is LITERAl fucking hell, my mind just goes blank.like idk, im probably delusional.

i wouldn't say i'm a lanklet (although i used to be), but people really underestimate how much of a death sentence being skinny is. sure, skinny is nice when you're chad, but when you have an average or below-average face, no one respects you and everyone thinks they can just push you around.

whogivesafucc said:
im kinda skinny and very self conscious about my arms, even though everyone always tells me nothing's wrong. going outside in a shirt for me is LITERAl fucking hell, my mind just goes blank.like idk, im probably delusional.

i wouldn't say i'm a lanklet (although i used to be), but people really underestimate how much of a death sentence being skinny is. sure, skinny is nice when you're chad, but when you have an average or below-average face, no one respects you and everyone thinks they can just push you around.

Ah, I can kind of relate on the shirt thing. I feel much better in a hoodie. Same with my beanie, if I'm not wearing my beanie, I feel so exposed and just weird. Do you lift at all?

Become suicidal and you'll be low inhib immediately

Chewbacca said:
whogivesafucc said:
Ah, I can kind of relate on the shirt thing. I feel much better in a hoodie. Same with my beanie, if I'm not wearing my beanie, I feel so exposed and just weird. Do you lift at all?

cba with a gym membership but yes, i do calisthenics and lift dumbbells in my house.

tbh i don't even do it to gain anything, mostly i just try to push myself because i'm just that bored. the feeling after is a pretty nice change from all this shit too...

whogivesafucc said:
cba with a gym membership but yes, i do calisthenics and lift dumbbells in my house.

tbh i don't even do it to gain anything, mostly i just try to push myself because i'm just that bored. the feeling after is a pretty nice change from all this shit too...

I would consider lifting for feeling nice. I'd probably feel healthier.

TylerDurdenmaxing, meditation, gymceling.

There is no way. Trying hard will only make you look ridiculous.

Yoyo said:
PS: I don't wanna do drugs/alcohol

Well, then give up becoming low inhib.. There are some techniques you can spend time on like CBT to learn and internalize how you´re not being judged so much and that your actions and conversations are pretty meaningless, but it will not help you much. The thing with drugs and alcohol is you don´t have to be high every time, but you can actually learn from them for later social encounters when you´re sober. If you don´t want to do it for legal issues, you should at least try phenibut, it can be really beneficial! Just don´t use it too much. Maybe there´s some legal nootropics you can try? I won´t call you a pussy or anything, I can respect you don´t wanting to risk getting addicted to drugs or suffer the potential negative consequences, but at the same time you´er essentially giving up your goal and have to accept your never gonna be low inhib