Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How Do I Avoid Becoming an Incel Without thERapy?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/self/comments/1f102zt/how_do_i_avoid_becoming_an_incel_without_therapy/

I'm almost 34, I spent my 20s going through the advice, feedback, therapy, self-improvement spiel and it got me nowhere no one wants me. I'm not asking for advice on how to get a date. I'm trying to move on and accept that dating, romance, sex, and all the things that come with it will not be part of my life. But the longing is still there and it causes me daily misery. I'm afraid of having a mental breakdown and getting sucked into the blackpill shit. All of my stints in therapy have been negative experiences. I don't know now else to cope and live a happy life like this.

34 year old virgin but not incel :feelsseriously:

34 year old virgin but respects women

Prime example of an incel in denial

Well, he needs to cope harder than others. For him, acknowledging himself to be an incel would probably wreck his psyche. So he will deny it til the bitter end. Some men can accept that they are social losers and that women hate them. Some just can't accept it.

How do i avoid reality

:soy:

There isn’t much about you here to go on so a few questions:

1. How’s your social life? Do you have friends? Hang out with colleagues?
  2. How’re you physically? Mostly asking if there are any reasons that give you extra inconfidence like weight or face that you think is ugly etc.
  3. Why did you accept you won’t have a relation? Because it didn’t happen despite trying or something else?
  4. What have you done so far to find someone?

LOOK AT THE REDDITOR TRYING TO GET AMMO TO HEL... GASLIGHT AND ABUSE :lul: :feelskek: :feelshaha:

>34yo virgin
>thinks he's not an incel
lmao what, it's literally the definition of it
there's not "becoming an incel", you are an incel whether you like it or not

To reinforce point 1, here is a breakdown of the social events that resulted in me getting laid the most recent time I got laid:

Joined Activity Group A (sometime in 2021).

Activity Group A told me about Activity Group B (same activity). Joined Activity Group B.

Met Alice through Activity Group B.

Met Alice's sister Betty.

Met Cathy through a dating app. No spark, but we got along well and formed Activity Group C (different activity) with one of Cathy's friends.

Betty hears that I am involved in Activity Group C so invites me to Activity Group D (same activity as C).

Meet Dave at Activity Group D. Hang out with Dave a few times at bars and such.

Am hanging out with Dave and a bunch of (mostly women) from his social group show up. Let's call that Social Group E.

Am at the end of a pub crawl with Activity Group B, run into a bunch of Social Group E people, end up tagging along with them for a couple bars. They invite me to a holiday party that one of them is hosting. I am invited to join the Social Group E group chat. This is December 2023.

Meet Erica at holiday party. Hang out with her at a bunch of group things and a few one-on-one things. Ask her out probably once every couple months. She expresses interest but is concerned about the friendship and the group dynamics.

Erica and I get particularly flirty under the influence of alcohol at a group thing. The next day she invites herself over to my place on a pretext that isn't important here. I make a move, she responds favorably, we hook up several times over the next couple days.
I went through a long herculean ordeal to get my dick wet one time, two years ago : the post.

And he seems proud of it :feelsgah: what a fucking loser.

Last edited:
Stop consuming Blackpill content. Get offline.
Lmao as if reality wasn't reinforcing my beliefs already. And god knows i'm always outside "touching grass". Fucking idiot.

Lmao as if reality wasn't reinforcing my beliefs already. And god knows i'm always outside "touching grass". Fucking idiot.
This is the funniest shit about it.

I was blackpilled by life. I did not even know this place exists I only started looking into this stuff after reflecting how I was dealt with in life.

This is the funniest shit about it.

I was blackpilled by life. I did not even know this place exists I only started looking into this stuff after reflecting how I was dealt with in life.
Same i discovered .is at 26 i just found a place i could relate to

Your comments basically scream for people who aren't picture perfect Brad & Angelina to hide from society. Grow up.

BUT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT NORMIES AND ESPECIALLY FOIDS WANT :lul::lul::lul::lul: he couldn't have summarized it better :feelskek:

Touching Grass dosnt turn a Sheep into a Lion neither does it make you grow 1 Feet Taller " :feelskek: :feelsclown:

These People " want to keep Man so badly in the Hamster Wheel " for whatever Reason .

34 year old virgin but not incel :feelsseriously:
he should theRAPE foid theRAPISTS they are RAPING your wallet so why not RAPE their cunts as the RAPE exchange?

Touching Grass dosnt turn a Sheep into a Lion neither does it make you grow 1 Feet Taller " :feelskek: :feelsclown:

These People " want to keep Man so badly in the Hamster Wheel " for whatever Reason .
:feelspuke: Might as well go NEET if this charade keeps on going :shhh: :feelsEhh:

"Getting sucked into Blackpill shit"

Reddit made it sound scary for you.

It's literally just the reality. You can still live your life. You read it, you accept it, and you move.