Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do homeless women exist?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Its incomprehensible to me

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqzYX50Cnj4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3lta9M9nts

If youre a homeless female just find a boyfriend to move in with

tenor.gif

They'll only move in with Chad.

I'd fuck a homeless girl ngl
given she was clean and didn't have anything she could pass on to me

I'm guessing, substance abuse

Homeless foids are often drugged up and have been beaten up by asshole Chads.

no homeless women in my hometown

Homeless foids are often drugged up and have been beaten up by asshole Chads.

A Chad is much of an asshole as a hawk is to a mouse. It's his nature, there's nothing evil about it.
Such violent and vigorous masculinity gets women wet, they want to feel that inside them.

Probably because they want to

Unlike women, men don't have a choice

Crack, cocaine, meth, heroin, etc. You know, the good stuff...

They are just Thots and whores of Empathy. You will find them richer than you and me JFL.
Homelessness for foids is just a new experience, like yoga lessons

failing tutorial mode JFL :lul::lul::lul:

All degenerate crack/heroin/fent addicts that should be genocided.

They are volhomeless, if they were men they would be involhomeless.

They don't you won't see them on the street next time

I mean white people already like to camp, so homelessness is camping gone extreme. Something about homeless women that makes me horny. I recently saw a homeless Stacey out in a THONG camped by a freeway entrance, I almost crashed my car.

Gigachad only. They'd rather die on the streets than move in with a Chad.

Its incomprehensible to me

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqzYX50Cnj4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3lta9M9nts

If youre a homeless female just find a boyfriend to move in with

tenor.gif

They are not suffering. Do not be diluded.
Here in europe, the only homeless women I have ever seen were part of organized crime gangs, slumdog milionair style.
They drop them in the streets early in the morning to make money and pick them up again in the evening.

The business model is self evident. Women, especially young, good looking women have a very easy time collecting money from people.

These women you posted, even as hobos their lifes probably mog the shit out of the life of the average male hobo.

While a male hobo might get a beating by the cops or will be driven of the land if he is caught loitering, a foid like that might be brought to the police station for a chad/chat inside a warm shelter, hot coco, a shower and a warm bed included, before being carefully placed in a designated women help shelter the next day, like an exotic animal.

DO NOT BE FOOLED - NEVER SUPPORT FOIDS

I live in one of the largest cities in Canada, and I haven't seen a single foid living in the streets. Foids have much easier access welfare here, and people are much more likely to support them emotionally and financially. Men don't get any of that help, that's why they end up rotting in the streets.

I mean white people already like to camp, so homelessness is camping gone extreme. Something about homeless women that makes me horny. I recently saw a homeless Stacey out in a THONG camped by a freeway entrance, I almost crashed my car.
@LastGerman thoughts?

They are not suffering. Do not be diluded.
While a male hobo might get a beating by the cops or will be driven of the land if he is caught loitering, a foid like that might be brought to the police station for a chad/chat inside a warm shelter, hot coco, a shower and a warm bed included, before being carefully placed in a designated women help shelter the next day, like an exotic animal.
DO NOT BE FOOLED - NEVER SUPPORT FOIDS

They're too picky.

Chad fucks em, but doesn't house em.

Funny is they don't even have to sleep with a cuck for free stuff. And they still rather be homeless.

I never see homeless Stacie's or Beckie's in my city, it's always ugly men who were too ugly to get jobs and spend all their unemployment support on drugs.

Brag.

do you use the search option to find the words "care", "driving" and such ?

No, I actually find the threads by myself. I just click on it and there it is. It is like destiny is trying to destroy me.