Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do gymcels do it?

Robo Sapien

Robo Sapien

Transcendent
★★
The gym has become the de facto new mating ground because #METOO has fucked up the club scene. How do you guys go to this chad/stacy infested hell hole to work out for 2 hours?

Music.

and

Mindset.

I don't know how you guys do it.

One of the big reasons why I don't work out is cause the gains are not permanent. You could work your ass off like a dog for years, and then you take a break for a few months and you're back to shit.

The main reason however is my laziness/absolute hatred and mental/physical pain I feel from physical activity.

Getting mogged is just the cherry on top.

i train at home. i dont need chads to laugh at my frame.

Getting mogged is just the cherry on top.
Getting mogged is definitely the smallest concern. Make eye contact with a foid for longer than 3 seconds and security 'll be hauling your gymcel shredded ass out of the building.

I gymceled for a while when I was neet. It's usually cope unless you're fat.

It definetly would be suifuel in the west. but here is different tbh. no females in my gym. some gyms have females but a few. however i still rather have my own home gym it would be cool

@LastGerman

I am here now and as always I can only recommend the same stuff. Make the gym to your place. Do deadlifts until your hands bleed. Do biceps curls until you want to puke. You have to burp on all places at the gym. You have to flex in front of a mirror. You also have to flex your penis in front of a female.

It definetly would be suifuel in the west. but here is different tbh. no females in my gym. some gyms have females but a few. however i still rather have my own home gym it would be cool
Unfortunately muh equal rights prevents us from having our own gyms. If there were male only gyms I'd probably start going again.

Unfortunately muh equal rights prevents us from having our own gyms. If there were male only gyms I'd probably start going again.
there are many here tbh

you better make home gym bro

There are no Chads at my Gym. I still get brutally mogged but I don't care. I just hate the females there with their slutty leggins/sweatpants whatever. I want to take a weight and punch it in their slut face.

If foids are going to put their roast beef on display then I don't mind shamelessly staring like a perv... I don't do that to modestly dressed holes cause they are not asking for my attention

I go to the gym because I have serious back pain and it help out a bunch when I do deadlifts and upright rows

There are no Chads at my Gym. I still get brutally mogged but I don't care. I just hate the females there with their slutty leggins/sweatpants whatever. I want to take a weight and punch it in their slut face.
Honestly, mogging is the smallest issue. A bigger one is foids getting ugly guys kicked out of gyms. I've witnessed this a few times. Encouraged me not to go back.

Honestly, mogging is the smallest issue. A bigger one is foids getting ugly guys kicked out of gyms. I've witnessed this a few times. Encouraged me not to go back.
If I ever saw that I would tell the instructors that she appeared to be homophobic. :feelsthink:

I hate the gym.

I hate the thots. I hate the Chads. I hate the fatties. I hate the ego-lifters. I hate the music. I hate the aesthetic. I hate the commute.

Home gym is the truecel way.

No gym for their face.

I'm totally bare to train anything.

I just hate the females there with their slutty leggins/sweatpants whatever. I want to take a weight and punch it in their slut face.

Manly.

I see so many stacylites fuck it’s suifuel

Embrace the whores in leggins.
Let them boost your T.
If you can't achieve that, gym is the wrong place for you.
Home workout is good, too.

I don't understand the reasoning behind it as it seems like it's the worst experience for an incel. At least it was when I used to gymcel.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back