Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How Do Guys Like This Not Rope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
Seriously, holy fuck. I would never voluntarily take a pic with a male model because I know I would become a meme. Getting mogged this hard should be compensated for with government assisted suicide. I could not continue to live after experiencing this. He looks so blissfully ignorant and bluepilled as well as his shit genetics get put to shame next to the genetically superior gigachad.

DDD9348D 7326 4A73 A601 6A3944394CFA

He is most likely OD'ing on heroin under a bridge right now

If he's blissfully ignorant then what is the problem? You think he expected to be bullied online for taking a picture with a male model? Jfl. Dude is still retarded though.

Seriously, holy fuck. I would never voluntarily take a pic with a male model because I know I would become a meme. Getting mogged this hard should be compensated for with government assisted suicide. I could not continue to live after experiencing this. He looks so blissfully ignorant and bluepilled as well as his shit genetics get put to shame next to the genetically superior gigachad.

View attachment 335746

I think he mogs me the guy on the left.

If he's blissfully ignorant then what is the problem? You think he expected to be bullied online for taking a picture with a male model? Jfl. Dude is still retarded though.
Because he’s so unaware of the blackpill. Everyone that sees this photo, regardless of if they’re blackpilled or not will subconsciously know he’s genetic trash and will treat him that way

Brutal mogging by every conceivable measure.

At least the guy is happy. Good for him.

Normies are content with their place in the world. They're not angry that attractive fucks have a much better life than them, their reaction is more like "haha ain't that neat haha".

You know you're a truecel when you can spot the flaws in the male models face, like asymmetries.

his eyes are asymmetrical
Everyone’s eyes are slightly asymmetrical. The two halves of our bodies develop at different rates in the womb and then later fuse, so everyone has one side that’s larger than the other

Most truecels are bluepilled cucks. Look at IT.

Everyone’s eyes are slightly asymmetrical. The two halves of our bodies develop at different rates in the womb and then later fuse, so everyone has one side that’s larger than the other
Cope

It’s not cope, my eyes are less asymmetrical than the model, yet he’s getting invited to the balmain fashion show every year while I rot in agony. Slightly asymmetrical eyes are normal
The point is that most people don't notice, but if you are a truecel that has been on looksmaxxxing websites or incel wiki, you see it right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back