Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do girls "decide" who is good looking and who isn't?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
This always kind of freaked me out. :fuk:

There have been cases where I "believed" a dude is good looking but he was an incel.
And vice versa: A dude I "tought" was probably ugly but he got all the pussy thrown at him in school.

I put believed/tought in quotation marks because I'm not gay and can't really say who is good looking and who isn't, just that I had theories about who is or isn't, but these theories were rarely true. :dafuckfeels:

The most recent shooter is a good example. Is he too masculine? Too hairy? I've seen dudes way more soy than he get toilets. :feelskek:

How the fuck do foids decide that shit? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Last edited:
thats all they talk about in their social circles

they share dicks

if you are a newface and not a chadlite it is hard to get in even if you are a htn

Gigachads and most chads (10´s, 9´s and 8´s) are objectively attractive (beyond culture) and truecels and most incels (1´s, 2´s and 3´s) are objectively non-attractive (beyond culture). Between those, theres a grey area in which your destiny as a male is decided by culture.

If the question is, how do women know which male is Chad and which male is an incel, the answer is genetics, biology and neurology. Foids have an entire cerebral module dedicated to discriminating between those, and its always active. Its purpose is the selection of the fittest males to mate, and they share it with every species that shows sexual dimorphism.

Women find people who they have spent a lot of time with more attractive than strangers. That is why social circle -maxxing is so effective for normies. A guy with high status can easily raise their attractiveness by a few points

Gigachads and most chads (10´s, 9´s and 8´s) are objectively attractive (beyond culture) and truecels and most incels (1´s, 2´s and 3´s) are objectively non-attractive (beyond culture). Between those, theres a grey area in which your destiny as a male is decided by culture.

If the question is, how do women know which male is Chad and which male is an incel, the answer is genetics, biology and neurology. Foids have an entire cerebral module dedicated to discriminating between those, and its always active. Its purpose is the selection of the fittest males to mate, and they share it with every species that shows sexual dimorphism.
This tbh. :feelscomfy:
Women find people who they have spent a lot of time with more attractive than strangers. That is why social circle -maxxing is so effective for normies. A guy with high status can easily raise their attractiveness by a few points
Giga Cope, Chad can be a total stranger and still slay better than social circle maxxed normies. :blackpill:

This always kind of freaked me out. :fuk:

There have been cases where I "believed" a dude is good looking but he was an incel.
And vice versa: A dude I "tought" was probably ugly but he got all the pussy thrown at him in school.

I put believed/tought in quotation marks because I'm not gay and can't really say who is good looking and who isn't, just that I had theories about who is or isn't, but these theories were rarely true. :dafuckfeels:

The most recent shooter is a good example. Is he too masculine? Too hairy? I've seen dudes way more soy than he get toilets. :feelskek:

How the fuck do foids decide that shit? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
I very much agree with you,I know people who look like jd who are slayers and bullies ,it’s really weird how woman rate ,it’s probably cuz we are not faggots ,if we were we might could’ve rate them too ,I really have no idea who is good looking or who’s bad except really deformed people

They don't decide, it's based on subconscious processes they have no control over.
It is decided for them by their biology.

tall,thin,good skin,good symmetry and harmony,good nose,eyes,mouth

There is such thing as the friendzone as well

Absolutely brutal. I always said the teenager pill is brutal.

People who were uglier than me have kids now because they socialmaxxed so much during teenagerhood and went outside every day and eventually they found a dumb slut.

The rules for strangers are a LOT harsher.

Tesla IQ. :blackpill:
I would say it’s more so that being in their social circle gives you social proof that you’re not crazy stalker, not to mention it’s vicinity maxxing. She will feel like you’re a part of her “tribe” like how things were thousands of years ago.

There's a perfect face in their brain and whenever they see someone the brain compare it to that face, the closer you are to that face the better looking you are.
They are basically unconscious eugenicists