Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do foids react when (or if) they make eye contact with you

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Like when you cross paths in a narrow corridor for example

They try to not look at me. I also try to not look at them. I can also sense that they are very uncomfortable when they have to be next to me, for example in an elevator or on public transport

They look at me like I’m out of place and don’t belong on the same planet as them.

Which is true..

They don't, usually, even if its a group member for a class.

If they do its a quick glance then back to whatever that they are doing or can distract them from me.

i noticed my resting face and my angry face are the same LOL doesnt help either that I dont have control over my voice tone so most of the time i scare foids when approaching them or they think im pissed and about to ER when i am buying something and the store clerk is a foid

cant even remember the last time i've made eye contact with a foid, but whenever it happens they just look annoyed

i noticed my resting face and my angry face are the same LOL doesnt help either that I dont have control over my voice tone so most of the time i scare foids when approaching them or they think im pissed and about to ER when i am buying something and the store clerk is a foid
I too have a high t face combined with a resting face many people perceive as sad or angry. Ive had quite a few people when we started talking and after they kinda got to knew me privately opened up and revealed how they were afraid to say things to me like to remind me of things or correct me cuz they were seriously afraid from my expression, thinking I looked disturbed. And many others have said I look upset, sad, I often get a whats the matter, and one dumb foid told me I am always looking like this and Im the unhappiest person shes ever seen jfl.

A blank stare. When I had face acne all over my face they would be like, “you should get that cleared” or “why are you like that”.

Hmm they avoid the eye contact but they have fear

They look at me like I’m out of place and don’t belong on the same planet as them
They do this. But really they should be oppressed by me for being so dumb.

They see me like a middle schooler brat. Fuck manletism:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Hello, can you see me?:feelsautistic: I am right here.
Btw how much % do you see?
20190222 114329

That's what it looks like when im more than a metre or two away from something...

"eye contact " :chad::chad:

they look through me or make angry/bored face expression

I don't look at them.
Problem solved.

They have a disgusting look on there face.

I never do eye contact with people if i can.

they unzip my pants and suck my penis

Depends on the girl. Some make normal eye contact, some have a disgusted look and some, usually girls I've known for a long time, even smile.