Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do foids react to your presence?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
For me, they have always tensed up and look incredibly uncomfortable. Whenever you try to start a conversation it turns to disgust and instant conversation shut downs with negative responses (how dare an ugly male try to interact with me). I don't think I've ever had any woman on the planet giving off a welcoming vibe. It's always tension/disgust. Most of the time, tension though. They look incredibly uncomfortable and nervous. I really don't even know what it's like to have someone seem to be happy to have you around. Every time you go outside, it's the same. It just makes you more sad than staying indoors and rotting.

Literally just going outside makes you feel so bad and sad that I avoid it at all costs or only do it when I'm very drunk. Everybody hates you if you are ugly, never forget that.

That's why I only ever run outside post 1 am, and go to the gym at 2 am, to avoid everyone possible. I buy groceries in bulk at night to avoid going out for longer periods. It is much less painful that way than constantly being reminded how disgusting you are to others eyes.

Being ugly really is that upsetting to women, it shakes them to their core.

Last edited:
They are disgusted and repused by my prescence

They look to check if I am threatening, and then look away again once they realize I have every single low prenatal T facial feature.

Foids are disgusted by my presence too, whenever I speak they sometimes give an angry/confused face. I've even observed this with relatives too. :feelscry:

Mostly with indifference. At best with fake kindness (=cashiers and such) and weirdly, the more ugly they are, the more are they prone to display hostility.

I guess it's right that ugly people become more annoying than others.

Mostly with indifference. At best with fake kindness (=cashiers and such) and weirdly, the more ugly they are, the more are they prone to display hostility.

I guess it's right that ugly people become more annoying than others.
Because they are terrified of you hitting on them.

They are getting so wet... on their forehead because they fear that I go talk to them. :feelswow:

Usually just outright ignoring my presence. Sometimes they just glance and laugh or seem repulsed.
They don’t laugh for me but sometimes they do seem repulsed.

They show the same interest a petty criminal has for a potential victim.

Mostly like this:

I'm a ghost

But also like this:

Generally, I'm a ghost to hot girls, met with fake friendliness by cute to average girls, but ugly girls are total fucking cunts.

They never approach or talk to me at all and when there's one close to me I can see by her expression she'd rather wish to be in a cage in the middle of the desert that close to me.

They treat me like I'm a child if they notice me at all. Some will scowl at me, though, and give me a wide berth. But most often I just get ignored.

Foids react very badly to me, I think they hate me the most out of anyone in the world

They run and scream whenever they see me. They dont get far though.

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

Last edited:
I'm a gymcel so they ignore me. If they're walking with a chad I like to intentionally stare at their ass and tits to make the chad seem like a cuck for not doing anything.

I'm a gymcel so they ignore me. If they're walking with a chad I like to intentionally stare at their ass and tits to make the chad seem like a cuck for not doing anything.
based

Go quiet and make any excuse to get away. If we are just walking in opposite directions and passing as strangers she will hold her cell phone up close to her face or look down at her shirt as if she is looking at a stain that isn’t there.

They almost look sad

they ghost me and try to avoid me like the plague

From indifference to annoyance.

They get uncomfortable and try and get away as politely as possible.

I drive Uber a bit here in the SF bay area and its mostly white foids who are incredibly rude and dismissive to me. They always greet me with a "Thank you" and then proceed to ignore me while they fiddle with their phone.

Its rarely ever a "Hello sir, how are you?" (An actual attempt to acknowledge me as a human being)

Thats one of the most rudest things you can ever do to someone in my opinion. It would be like going to the dentist, walking up to him and saying "Thank you" and then just sit on the seat and let the dentist work on your teeth. It should at least be a proper greeting of one another.

White American foids in major liberal cities are pond scum to me. The lowest of the low.