Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do foids keep partnering up with tall men?

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
It seems like every woman with a family has a husband over 6ft tall nowadays.
I see it every time I go outside. I wonder how the fuck so many women are with these huge mfs if theres only a limited amount of tall men. There must be way more men than women.

tinder and social media. its not hard for an foid to find tall men. mainly its social media.

tinder and social media. its not hard for an foid to find tall men. mainly its social media.
Yea but I see it everywhere. Even plain Janes are with tall men. How is there enough to go around

How is there enough to go around
Relationshits in the year of our Lord, 2021, is basically just a revolving door of which foid gets a turn with chad. Chad chews them up and spits them out and they go back to wait in line to repeat the process again

They all date the same men

Relationshits in the year of our Lord, 2021, is basically just a revolving door of which foid gets a turn with chad. Chad chews them up and spits them out and they go back to wait in line to repeat the process again
Until they are no longer desirable, so then they settle down for a betabuxxer.