Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do dates work?

W

whatnowlol

Recruit
★★★
Even If I ever manage to go out with a female, I would have no idea how to act. What do people talk about when they have a date?

You be a beta male that pays for her food, listens to everything she says and at the end you pray that she will at least give you a hug.

You are supposed to only talk about normie things, and basically let her talk and just answer what is expected in the most funny and p.c. way possible. She is supposed to have a good time, not you, so if you know how females think and expect, an you have bare minimun social skills, you can at least try to please her and maybe she is able to look at you like a chad for a second. But if you are ugly and/or have no social skills (probably your case, because youre asking things that normies know and chads dont even need to know) you dont even know if you are doing it correctly because she is annoyed no matter how normie and pleasing you behave.
Sorry for bad english.

You are supposed to only talk about normie things, and basically let her talk and just answer what is expected in the most funny and p.c. way possible. She is supposed to have a good time, not you, so if you know how females think and expect, an you have bare minimun social skills, you can at least try to please her and maybe she is able to look at you like a chad for a second. But if you are ugly and/or have no social skills (probably your case, because youre asking things that normies know and chads dont even need to know) you dont even know if you are doing it correctly because she is annoyed no matter how normie and pleasing you behave.
Sorry for bad english.

Exactly even if the girl is "nerdy" stick to normie stuff

You have come to the perfect forum to ask these kinds of questions.

How would I know?

Dating is basically a job interview. After you prove you have the necessary qualifications you then have to work your hardest to prove your worth to some used up roastie who has a thousand other options and is looking for the absolute best but doesn't have much to offer in return. Just like a shitty job with shitty pay. Females hold all the power here similar to how the employer does only it's worse because the female doesn't have laws and regulations to adhere to and most definitely no quotas of any kind.

i have no idea how a date would work.

I don't possess any knowledge about normie things.
Thats impossible if you can turn on a TV around you. You know a lot of them, the problem is that those things are the less interesting things in the whole universe, and you forget about them very fast. I spent countless hour beta-orbiting lots of women so i know how important it is to act like you care about normie stuff. For example, i like reading philosophy. I learned very soon that women only like the superficial emotions they feel when they think about a bohemian chad philosopher that only exists in normie superficial films designed for femoids, but strongly dislike any actual philosophical subjects or thoughts during any conversation, because they feel stupid. Women barely think before doing, they basically feel and do accordingly, like kids, and maybe later rationalize their behaviour if really really needed. And normie things are very confy. Surrounded by normie things, femoids feel confortable.
Sorry for bad english

i can only tell you how to fail a date - say the truth

"just" be NT.

Honestly i dont even know how barbeques and shit work, not even mentioning dates

If I knew, I wouldn't be here