Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do Chads have such white teeth?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
You rarely see Chads who don't have pearly whites but I don't think they brush their teeth more than twice a day or drink any less coffee than normies. I know good genes come in bundles but how is there such a big correlation?

I by no means have yellow teeth but they're definitely not white or bright white despite me having brushed my teeth twice a day for my entire life.

What's your teeth status?

Genetics for teeth color

My teeth slightly yellow ig

Mine have a yellow colouring

they don't smoke very often or not at all since they're too busy slaying

Are you aware that teeth whitening procedures and veneers exist?

My teeth are yellow and missing three.

Are you aware that teeth whitening procedures and veneers exist?
I've seen it throughout my life, good looking people have whiter teeth, I don't think 17-year old soccer boys were using teeth whitening kits.

You rarely see Chads who don't have pearly whites but I don't think they brush their teeth more than twice a day or drink any less coffee than normies. I know good genes come in bundles but how is there such a big correlation?

I by no means have yellow teeth but they're definitely not white or bright white despite me having brushed my teeth twice a day for my entire life.

What's your teeth status?
you pay the dentist 50-100€ and he will whiten them

I've seen it throughout my life, good looking people have whiter teeth, I don't think 17-year old soccer boys were using teeth whitening kits.
I can't confirm, but goodlooking people get positive feedback for their looks, therefore they put more effort into looking good, it's a positive reinforcement loop.
Saying goodlooking people genetically have whiter teeth is nonsense.

Genetics, its not that deep

Go to a dental hygienist every year if you can afford it. Tartar makes a huge difference.

Enamel is determined by genetics. Brutal teeth pill.

There are no rules in this realm, the only thing that matters is that god loves Chad and hates us. That's the answer to any "why does Chad have x and we don't" question.

I've also seen subhumans that have good teeth, anyone can have good teeth if they have the money.