Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do Bluepillers explain peacocks?

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
IMG 8578

The average bluepiller (especially on Reddit) is an atheist. And yet they don’t understand a thing about natural selection. We have not evolved passed our nature, we can attempt to repress it but there will be cracks in that mask. One of them being cheating and Hypergamy.

Onto the peacock. It proves 2 things, 1. Natural selection is real as female peacocks big for more colourful males, 2. Natural selection doesn’t have to be for survival in the environment (the peacocks colour impacts its survival in no positive way). Female peacocks ACTIVELY pick the most colourful males with no biological reason.
Those who aren’t as colourful (attractive) will not be allowed to pass on their genes. Most incel theories are based in common sense and understanding of natural selection, height? The stronger and bigger of a species will always live. Jawline? Sign of higher testosterone. No species on this planet would ever search for a mate based on “personality” it’s bullshit and this idea is a result of cultural taboos and normies about LTRs. Hookup culture will destroy this idea

Do normies have an explanation for this?

They will say humans are different from other animals

Do normies have an explanation for this?
''bro humans are different from animals even though I'm an atheist that believes in evolution''
this was my dad's worldview btw

They will say humans are different from other animals
But we literally aren’t. Drawin himself said natural selection exists in humans.

Unless you’re a religioncoper you have no explanation for this

Peacocks prove that "Hypergamy is necessary" is bullshit and victim blaming

They aren't working as hard as they could. I am sure if male peacocks weren't so entitled, they could still mate despite not being the best-looking.

''bro humans are different from animals even though I'm an atheist that believes in evolution''
this was my dad's worldview btw
I love the fact your father is more qualified in evolution than Charles Darwin.
But we literally aren’t. Drawin himself said natural selection exists in humans.

Unless you’re a religioncoper you have no explanation for this

You expect Redditors to be rational and have a consistent worldview?

I love the fact your father is more qualified in evolution than Charles Darwin.
funny thing is he read a lot of self help books in his old age
2000s normies were on another level man :feelshaha:

I've even caught an IT user coming up with the peacock's theory in another sub, it's just that most of that shithole is made up of trannies and incels in denial.

Men are the male peacocks of humans, we are bigger, more muscular and even have longer eyelashes naturally. Women (without make up) are very plain and small in general. If non-sexual aliens visited us, they would surely think males were the more impressive sex.

Men are the male peacocks of humans, we are bigger, more muscular and even have longer eyelashes naturally. Women (without make up) are very plain and small in general. If non-sexual aliens visited us, they would surely think males were the more impressive sex.
They look like eggs without makeup due to bone density and the fact that estrogen carries fat

it's true mang my dad is my older brother :feelskek:
KEK :feelskek: . My mother’s whore friend had a child at 15 so her son is only 15 years younger than her (they were both whores my mother was just smarter at being a whore). That’s why I didn’t think it was out the question till I did the math