Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do all normies know how to dance?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38622
  • Start date
Deleted member 38622

Deleted member 38622

Self-banned
-
It's crazy, I remember seeing in clubs, school and every other place where normies go, that when a song comes up they suddenly know how to dance, while I can't even move my body and they just flow with the music. And the most brutal part here is that they know how to dance with a foid, they instantly sync up and know the exact random ass dance moves FROM NOWHERE, LIKE HOW WTF?

They danced before while we were rotting :kys:

I publicly danced twice in my life, once drunk and once on Ecstasy and I always got weirded out and strange looks.

its not about feeling the vibe. its about looking good. as always :feelswhat:

I publicly danced twice in my life, once drunk and once on Ecstasy and I always got weirded out and strange looks.

well yea that's the point, everybody knows how to dance like an idiot, but to know actual dance moves and move with the flow it seems very hard and i'm surprised that many normies know how to, since it does look like it takes time to learn and they don't seem like the learning type

well yea that's the point, everybody knows how to dance like an idiot, but to know actual dance moves and move with the flow it seems very hard and i'm surprised that many normies know how to, since it does look like it takes time to learn and they don't seem the learning type
I guess its just like talking with a flow and character. If you do this regulary and feel like its the most normal thing ever it goes off easy. fuck normies

I've thought the same and thought of posting about it. I also wanted to make a poll to see how many of us can dance. Then again, it's all obvious - of course almost none of us can dance and it's because we've never been given the positive reinforcement necessary for learning it.

They got used to it so its not socially awkward for them and hence not overthinking it. They just slightly move, not really a dance.

I've seen this too, like slow dancing all normies know how to do the moves the first time. It must be NPC program or something.

I've seen this too, like slow dancing all normies know how to do the moves the first time. It must be NPC program or something.
yea I think so myself, no way in hell they went out of their way to learn that shit

It's as always 100% genetic.

Normies don't even have to try to learn how to dance, it just comes naturally to them, just like they don't have to try finding a sexual partner.
Genetics are the building blocks on which everything foots.
Either you have them or you don't.

After accepting that I won't ever look good while dancing, I gave up on the thought and just didn't care anymore.
The strange looks persisted, but I felt better about myself and that's what matters the most.

They got used to it so its not socially awkward for them and hence not overthinking it. They just slightly move, not really a dance.
yeah their moves aren't really that complex
Sort of just grooving to the beat
Not that Id know how

yea I think so myself, no way in hell they went out of their way to learn that shit

Ya normies don't learn, like going to dancing classes for years to get as good as they are. I guess its just uploaded at birth.

Dance immitates sex, naturally inkwells don't know this

It's crazy, I remember seeing in clubs, school and every other place where normies go, that when a song comes up they suddenly know how to dance, while I can't even move my body and they just flow with the music. And the most brutal part here is that they know how to dance with a foid, they instantly sync up and know the exact random ass dance moves FROM NOWHERE, LIKE HOW WTF?
it comes intuitive after they lose their virginity AS TEENAGERS

i can only assume you danced like your profile photo

i can only assume you danced like your profile photo
:feelsgah:

Literally like in that 4chan screencap. Just move your feet while you do gun reloading animations with your arms. Works with techno.
Also did dance just how I felt, its weird to describe it. Usually just prefer to nod my head when listening to music

If I ever get the chance I will do a vid of me doing the avi dance and upload it

Literally like in that 4chan screencap. Just move your feet while you do gun reloading animations with your arms
:feelsUgh: i can't imagine how autistic that must look

590px-Halo.jpg

They don't. They just look good doing it

Because they've been doing it their whole lives
Anyways dancing isn't that big of a deal. Sign up for a class and practice for 2 months and you can dance better than all those normtards

Because they are niggers
Nvm, I like this explanation better
Just move your feet while you do gun reloading animations with your arms.
LMFAO gun reloading animations :feelskek: :feelskek:
It's true :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They start as kids, at least in Latin America. The chad tadpole will dance with a bunch of little girls. So yea it’s a progression.