Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How did your parents meet and become a couple?

VainHireling2

VainHireling2

Everyone-expect-me-is-a-tranny-PILL
-
Mine parents met at work during times, when my homeland had been under the ever-present influence of Soviet Union.
At first they didn't like each other at all, they had low opinion of other persons character and they weren't immediately attracted to looks.
The feelings for them had developed over times they had an occasion to talk and actually get to know each other better.
It was then, when they figured out they shared interested and had similar values and principles in life.
Looking at their wedding photos I could tell they weren't neither terrible looking, nor could they pass as supermodels according to present standards.
They were average.
Dad was a relatively short man, balding, but had the brickiest skull in the world to compensate. Really. A pro-boxer uppercutting my dad would have had injured himself more than my father,
Mother is (she's still alive) of similar height. Not pretty, but tends to grow a slight monobrow. Other than, she was okay-looking young woman.

So, what's the story of your parents getting together?

never seen my father at a conscious age

My dad had a female friend. That female friend introduced my dad to her other friend, they then became friends, then quickly fell in love. This is how they met. It's a simple story

My dad was a Chad. They met working at a grocery store. He got my mom pregnant and he absolutely did not want to have a kid. He was having too much fun partying and fucking Stacies. Eventually some shit happened and my dad married my mom and they've been married 20+ years now

Mine parents met at work during times, when my homeland had been under the ever-present influence of Soviet Union.
At first they didn't like each other at all, they had low opinion of other persons character and they weren't immediately attracted to looks.
The feelings for them had developed over times they had an occasion to talk and actually get to know each other better.
It was then, when they figured out they shared interested and had similar values and principles in life.
Looking at their wedding photos I could tell they weren't neither terrible looking, nor could they pass as supermodels according to present standards.
They were average.
Dad was a relatively short man, balding, but had the brickiest skull in the world to compensate. Really. A pro-boxer uppercutting my dad would have had injured himself more than my father,
Mother is (she's still alive) of similar height. Not pretty, but tends to grow a slight monobrow. Other than, she was okay-looking young woman.

So, what's the story of your parents getting together?
Idk

My dad was a Chad. They met working at a grocery store. He got my mom pregnant and he absolutely did not want to have a kid. He was having too much fun partying and fucking Stacies. Eventually some shit happened and my dad married my mom and they've been married 20+ years now
My dad used to be a chadlite, he had plenty of gfs and settled with my mom.

Arranged marriage

Couldn't you ask mother about him?
i'm not really interested in it and my mother is anti-men, women will always lie about the father to make themselves look innocent.

I won't, I'm financially dependent on him. He took care of me all my life, I wouldn't do anything stupid like that

Arranged marriage

My father moved for a high paying job and my mothers family set them up. Essentially arranged.

I won't, I'm financially dependent on him. He took care of me all my life, I wouldn't do anything stupid like that
Fucking I wish my dad would die then I’d be worth millions (in video game)

No idea tbh, would be intresting to know tho

I don't want to know how they met. All I know is they created me. And I fucking hate them for that and I wish I was aborted.