Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How did your parents cuck you?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
What did they do to make you a happy, functioning adult?
Did they try to give you a fruitful childhood?
Did they try to make you happy or didn't they, did they ever give a shit or two about you?

Ask yourself this question and try to answer it from your parents' perspective:
"What is the advantage for me to make my kid happy?" Hmmm... None. Why the fuck should i have to try and make my kids happy, was i ever happy, did i ever live in a full family, umm no.. So that means my child isn't entitled to that either. Well what he is entitled is to fucking study, have no social, romantic life, have no hobbies, all he can do is rot infront of the screen, yeah this is an advantage to me. He won't smoke, won't drink, won't hang out with bad kids all he is going to do is study hard for 12 years without socializing, then go to uni/college get a prestigious job and help me out with money, fuck yeah that is his purpose, teehee he is not entitled to nothing, no clothing for you, no braces for you, no extracurriculars for you, no friends for you, no first kiss for you, no car for you. Fuck yes i will be able to boast how successful my child is, all parents think my child won't become a loser, he is not like other children :soy::lul:. Lol fuck parents, narcissistic fucks driven by success, money, status which they weren't able to achieve during their youth, and to compensate they put this pressure on their kids.
Edit. Fuck your faggot ass parents, if it weren't for them you wouldn't sit here.

Last edited:
I had great parents. Both had jobs, lived as upper middle class, my dad would take us swimming, play football, running after school. Mom would cook, helped us when we needed in school.
My parents being great is evident in the fact that all my siblings turned out to be successful. Except me. But also I'm the shortest of my brothers

They implanted a huge huge penislossus deep into my ass. (It's ogre)

gave me bad genes
and bad parenting

They raised me like a beta

They allowed me to be socially-retarded by playing video games all the time and cared little if I had friends.

I had great parents. Both had jobs, lived as upper middle class, my dad would take us swimming, play football, running after school. Mom would cook, helped us when we needed in school.
My parents being great is evident in the fact that all my siblings turned out to be successful. Except me. But also I'm the shortest of my brothers

Did they try to make you happy or didn't they, did they ever give a shit or two about you?

"What is the advantage for me to make my kid happy?" Hmmm... None. Why the fuck should i have to try and make my kids happy, was i ever happy, did i ever live in a full family, umm no.. So that means my child isn't entitled to that either. Well what he is entitled is to fucking study, have no social, romantic life, have no hobbies, all he can do is rot infront of the screen, yeah this is an advantage to me. He won't smoke, won't drink, won't hang out with bad kids all he is going to do is study hard for 12 years without socializing, then go to uni/college get a prestigious job and help me out with money, fuck yeah that is his purpose, teehee he is not entitled to nothing, no clothing for you, no braces for you, no extracurriculars for you, no friends for you, no first kiss for you, no car for you. Fuck yes i will be able to boast how successful my child is, all parents think my child won't become a loser, he is not like other children :soy::lul:. Lol fuck parents, narcissistic fucks driven by success, money, status which they weren't able to achieve during their youth, and to compensate they put this pressure on their kids.
Edit. Fuck your faggot ass parents, if it weren't for them you wouldn't sit here.
I might've not lucked out on the genetic lottery but when it comes to parents I got pretty damn lucky, they're upper middle class, both employed and I've spent a decent amount of time with them both. But what I appreciate the most is how my Dad wouldn't try and bullshit me about things. He was a little red-pilled and when it came to things like life-advice I would always go to him because he gave more real answers.

shitty genes and ye, parenting focused on keeping me dependent and docile
these niggas really think you're gonna succeed in life if you focus on studying in a public school :feelshaha: they have shit education themselves so they don't even realize what a big scam it is

I was raised to be an obedient ricecel, enough said

They forced me to work hard, drilled discipline into me and enabled me to visit proper education. They didn't get me on medication when the shrink misdiagnosed me and they also didn't put me in a special needs schools although the teachers wanted them to do so. Thanks to them I was able to get at least decent economical future perspectives with my job. They did the best thing they could do and I blame the entire world except them for what my life has turned into. I cannot blame them, they did their best considering the circumstances.
Yes. They were a bit overprotective maybe, but they tried their best. Of course I was drilled for success and they were also not people who gave love to me on an unconditional basis (e.g. I had to do something to get something back), but I cannot blame them for that. It's better than the parents who stay behind their misbegotten kids and celebrate everything they do just for existing, because those have discipline issues later in life. They wanted me to have a decent economical perspective later in life due to a good job.
Sometimes. They wanted to be more involved with me (like playing board games), but I was always very distanced (even as a child). I also hated being touched and never looked people in the eyes. I brought extreme troubles upon them due to having disciplinary issues in school and they still never gave up on me. But I also had to do something (e.g. working/bringing home good grades) to earn favors. I was never praised for just existing.

Of course there were troubles. My mother was (most of the time) the best mother one could wish for, but sometimes she had problems: My mother had a tendency to criticize me for everything. She calls me cowardly, physically-weak due to a disability, useless, stupid and criticizes the way how I talk/walk and does this in public sometimes. As she learned with me during elementary school she often belittled me. She slapped me on the head, called me retarded, compared me to a mentally-disabled and morbidly obese woman in the neighborhood and did some other stuff when angry. She also freaked out whenever I had bad grades (B's/C's) or disciplinary issues, then she cried/screamed. This continued till university. In the rage she also told me stuff that was absolutely soulcrushing. She also humiliated me very often and accused me of lying (then she was calling other kids and asked them whether the stuff I told her about homework was true or not). And she also cried very often because she just wanted a normal child (which is absolutely nothing I can blame her for). But these events were very seldom and my childhood was most of the time a very good one.

They forced me to work hard, drilled discipline into me and enabled me to visit proper education. They didn't get me on medication when the shrink misdiagnosed me and they also didn't put me in a special needs schools although the teachers wanted them to do so. Thanks to them I was able to get at least decent economical future perspectives with my job. They did the best thing they could do and I blame the entire world except them for what my life has turned into. I cannot blame them, they did their best considering the circumstances.

Yes. They were a bit overprotective maybe, but they tried their best. Of course I was drilled for success and they were also not people who gave love to me on an unconditional basis (e.g. I had to do something to get something back), but I cannot blame them for that. It's better than the parents who stay behind their misbegotten kids and celebrate everything they do just for existing, because those have discipline issues later in life. They wanted me to have a decent economical perspective later in life due to a good job.

Sometimes. They wanted to be more involved with me (like playing board games), but I was always very distanced (even as a child). I also hated being touched and never looked people in the eyes. I brought extreme troubles upon them due to having disciplinary issues in school and they still never gave up on me. But I also had to do something (e.g. working/bringing home good grades) to earn favors. I was never praised for just existing.

Of course there were troubles. My mother was (most of the time) the best mother one could wish for, but sometimes she had problems: My mother had a tendency to criticize me for everything. She calls me cowardly, physically-weak due to a disability, useless, stupid and criticizes the way how I talk/walk and does this in public sometimes. As she learned with me during elementary school she often belittled me. She slapped me on the head, called me retarded, compared me to a mentally-disabled and morbidly obese woman in the neighborhood and did some other stuff when angry. She also freaked out whenever I had bad grades (B's/C's) or disciplinary issues, then she cried/screamed. This continued till university. In the rage she also told me stuff that was absolutely soulcrushing. She also humiliated me very often and accused me of lying (then she was calling other kids and asked them whether the stuff I told her about homework was true or not). And she also cried very often because she just wanted a normal child (which is absolutely nothing I can blame her for). But these events were very seldom and my childhood was most of the time a very good one.
Wow, your mother is a one big asshole

By not aborting me

Pretty much this. My parents thought if I just avoided all human interactions and study that I'd be rich and be their retirement investment. lol I'm autistic and work a dead-end job that can barely support myself. Womp womp.

They fucked me up so badly especially my mom

The only thing that ruined me was obeying my religious parents and not doing drugs at HS.

My brother did drugs at HS and ascended when he was 16

Worst thing is that my parents also got to experience their youth by going to parties and using drugs,
only the quasi-autist imageboard addict "gamer" like me didnt experience a good social life while young

:incel:

over

Last edited:
Parents were busy trying to make a living. Was quasi raised by my female sibling, whle use like a door mat. It was shit and I felt lonely even as a kid. Was low income, so I did not have any copes and even then my sister was given more becaus female. I missed any chance of a happy childhood.

By bringing me into this fucked up clown world

Mine harmed me immensely

My parents were good, both in looks and height and in their raising of me. I still became an incel out of pure unluck.

Helicopter parenting

In middle school Id get grounded for not getting As

Meanwhile this other kid in my class would chase girls around trying to jokingly grope them while basically not giving a single fuck about his grades

I was told to not talk to him or Ill get grounded because he is a bad influence

Well guess whos a virgin and who has had multiple gfs now

At least I was a straight A student in middle school and high school, r-right guys?

My parents were good to me, but the biggest way I got cucked, is them doing stressful shit during mom's pregnancy and getting cucked off braces, which would probably help

Boyo my parents cucked me and fucked my mind beyond repair. Worst of all after that they left me living with the 'gomorra'. There was not a way to survive that. Only thing could have save me was a girlfriend but my looksmach would not have a relation with me of course, only gigachad gansters.
Don't bother if you dont wanna read a lot. I allready told the first period of my life with my parents:
In a way I'm telling my story in long threads so then I can printed and keep a record for the shrinks so i dont have to repeat the same shit over and over again. Have to do the second chapter one of this days. but its so difficult to me to traslate everything to english.
They raised me like a gigacuck mangina

My parents were good and always tried to get me all the material things I wanted even though we weren't rich. Had braces, we lived in a decent house with a pool when I was a teen. Money wise stuff is pretty awful now and we live in a rented bungalow in niggertown but can't explain too much about my parents raising me.

My grievance with them is that they are way too bluepilled and delusional. They will not accept the fact that lookism is very rampant in society and think it is about confidence/personality.

Gave me bad chrosomes.

I
It's hard.

No parent wants you to suffer

my whole life is one big cuckery, it hasnt stopped. These mfkers set me up for failure and still contribute to it

My father had no interest in raising children (especially boys) and retreated to his office, even on the weekends. I constantly tried to get his attention by 'being smart' -- it didn't work. My helicopter mother had an IQ of around 80. She would randomly barge into my room at all hours (always at least once a night). She also liked to call me disgusting and a slob. Well, would you look at that!

they gave me nothing to believe in or any serious reason to grow and develop, it was just day to day have fun on the weekend type of shit. there were never any serious discussions about life and why we're here, just dog shit empty meaningless consumer atheism.

They passed on their shitty genes to me and that was enough to ruin everything

gave me bad genes
and bad parenting
Helicopter parenting

In middle school Id get grounded for not getting As

Meanwhile this other kid in my class would chase girls around trying to jokingly grope them while basically not giving a single fuck about his grades

I was told to not talk to him or Ill get grounded because he is a bad influence

Well guess whos a virgin and who has had multiple gfs now

At least I was a straight A student in middle school and high school, r-right guys?
Same thing for me man. I was sheltered so severely as a child. Parents were constantly watching my every move and everything I did. Wasn't allowed to hang out with neighborhood kids, wasn't allowed to socialize outside of school. I grew up isolated from my extended family too. I had to come straight home and studymaxx. I mean the work ethic was instilled in me, but zero social skills, critical thinking outside of school/anything was taught to me. They forced me to be too dependent on them for so long and question nothing about life/blue-pilled society. I remember seeing the low inhib guys in middle school doing that too, they'd grope and not get in any trouble whatsoever. I was taught not to do that and "respect women and treat them like queens" while my sister was getting plowed effortlessly in hs