Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did you spend christmas?

noosesupply

noosesupply

The pessimist was right all along.
★★
I spent it with my family.
food was good, my presents ok and we played some cardgames like uno and durag.
i just feel kinda awkward when im done eating and i just sit there not knowing what to say, no wonder half of the people were looking at their phone.

also one thing i noticed is that almost no one said merry christmas but just normal greetings. i guess they werent in christmas vibe just like me.

what about you guys?

Is the 25th of December already ending for you?

Christmas didn't even happen yet.
And I'm going to spend it playing video games. Like every Christmas for as long as I can remember.

Playing poker

My computer tells me it's still the 24th

Anyway I spent Xmas Eve rotting and will probably do the same tomorrow.

Ate dinner with family, talked a bit with them and then was lurking incels/blackpill sites

I'll just visit my grandparents with my family. OP, did you have your Christmas celebration on the 24th? Is that a protestant thing?

With my parents and siblings, we ate a barbecue and we just talked, was really good tbh. Now we are waiting for the presents

Family is away, I'm alone with my dog

smoking and laughing with some retards here

Suicide throughs and getting more depressed when thinking that i dont have a shotgun to make it painless.

having it rn greycel :feelstrash:

I played vidya and did some LDAR.

How are you guys doing all this already. It's like 5am here in the UK.

Didn't know we had a lot of people from Chadstralian continent... .

Drunk at my mom's home

Eating. Zero presents , We never do that

I spent it with family. I had seven glasses of whisky, which made me heavily buzzed (I don’t know if I have ever been drunk). My 18 year old brother had his girlfriend over. It was just another reminder of what I will never have. Of course none of my family asked why I don’t have a girlfriend. I believe they already know how over it is for me.

Rotting in my room chatting to @Weeb25 and @Nothingness in pm, such is the life of an ugly male :feelsbadman:

Eating chinese with my family

Listening to music, taking a lot of benzos.

Eating and playing Fallout 3

When midnight struck I checked online the movies now showing. I was dismayed to find out Ip Man 4 was not airing. I planned on watching Ip Man 4 on Christmas but sadly that wasn't possible.

I went to sleep. I woke up. Had lunch. Then I was suppose to go to the mall. It is my tradition to go to the mall on holidays. However I just didn't feel like it. I vented out on Facebook. This is what I said. "I can't anymore! It's my tradition to go to the mall during holidays. But what for? I don't have friends nor a girlfriend to go with. There's no computer cafes at the malls. And there's no movie airing that I want to watch. What am I gonna do? Just walk around? Last Halloween I didn't get to go either and it seems this Christmas I'm not going also." Strangely enough, which I don't understand why, people liked my post with the thumbs up and the laughing smiley. Like what? Are people happy I'm frustrated??

Due to my OCD anxiety I eventually deleted my Facebook post even though it had a few likes and a comment.

I went to the city center to go to Church but apparently there was no mass. It was raining hard. I went to a computer cafe and I played League of Legends. I trolled and threw the game. I told the enemy team "This is my Christmas gift to you." while I told my teammates "It's Christmas and you're playing League. This is a lesson for you guys. Christmas should be spent with friends and family.". The shop owner said they were leaving so I only got to play one match.

The rain lessened. I started walking home. But on my way home the rain got stronger so I got wet.

If you're wondering why I didn't have a feast with my family it's because my family doesn't celebrate Christmas.

Last edited:
I watched joker with my dad,it was enjoyable :)

I live in Florida so I have yet to experience it

playing ddtank, cs go and eating Panettone

Talking shit to my opps

Sleeping, to escape my megachad stepbrother and his friends partying and shit

I spent it with my family.
food was good, my presents ok and we played some cardgames like uno and durag.
i just feel kinda awkward when im done eating and i just sit there not knowing what to say, no wonder half of the people were looking at their phone.

also one thing i noticed is that almost no one said merry christmas but just normal greetings. i guess they werent in christmas vibe just like me.

what about you guys?
Alone.
I went out yesterday, the 24th but everything was closed and I got harrassed by 2 gangs of gangsterlarping male muslim youth.
I'm in Sweden.

Alone in my apartment watching old Christmas specials for nostalgia

Is the 25th of December already ending for you?
Impossible as even for Japan, it's not ending for more than half a day from now.
no i celibrate it on the 24th with my family, thought thats common

Christmas didn't even happen yet.
And I'm going to spend it playing video games. Like every Christmas for as long as I can remember.
are you an orphan?

Ate dinner with family, talked a bit with them and then was lurking incels/blackpill sites
thats how it should be

I'll just visit my grandparents with my family. OP, did you have your Christmas celebration on the 24th? Is that a protestant thing?
yes i did, i am protestant maybe it differs from country

With my parents and siblings, we ate a barbecue and we just talked, was really good tbh. Now we are waiting for the presents
isnt it a bit too cold to grill in that time of the year?

Family is away, I'm alone with my dog
did they leave you alone? enjoy your time with your friend

How are you guys doing all this already. It's like 5am here in the UK.

Didn't know we had a lot of people from Chadstralian continent... .
i am from germany

I spent it with family. I had seven glasses of whisky, which made me heavily buzzed (I don’t know if I have ever been drunk). My 18 year old brother had his girlfriend over. It was just another reminder of what I will never have. Of course none of my family asked why I don’t have a girlfriend. I believe they already know how over it is for me.
my cousin also has a gf, he is like a better version of me

When midnight struck I checked online the movies now showing. I was dismayed to find out Ip Man 4 was not airing. I planned on watching Ip Man 4 on Christmas but sadly that wasn't possible.

I went to sleep. I woke up. Had lunch. Then I was suppose to go to the mall. It is my tradition to go to the mall on holidays. However I just didn't feel like it. I vented out on Facebook. This is what I said. "I can't anymore! It's my tradition to go to the mall during holidays. But what for? I don't have friends nor a girlfriend to go with. There's no computer cafes at the malls. And there's no movie airing that I want to watch. What am I gonna do? Just walk around? Last Halloween I didn't get to go either and it seems this Christmas I'm not going also." Strangely enough, which I don't understand why, people liked my post with the thumbs up and the laughing smiley. Like what? Are people happy I'm frustrated??

Due to my OCD anxiety I eventually deleted my Facebook post even though it had a few likes and a comment.

I went to the city center to go to Church but apparently there was no mass. It was raining hard. I went to a computer cafe and I played League of Legends. I trolled and threw the game. I told the enemy team "This is my Christmas gift to you." while I told my teammates "It's Christmas and you're playing League. This is a lesson for you guys. Christmas should be spent with friends and family.". The shop owner said they were leaving so I only got to play one match.

The rain lessened. I started walking home. But on my way home the rain got stronger so I got wet.

If you're wondering why I didn't have a feast with my family it's because my family doesn't celebrate Christmas.
based to troll in lol kek

Eating. Zero presents , We never do that
smart tbh

I watched joker with my dad,it was enjoyable :)
sounds like a cool dad

Alone.
I went out yesterday, the 24th but everything was closed and I got harrassed by 2 gangs of gangsterlarping male muslim youth.
I'm in Sweden.
sweden is cucked

Alone in my apartment watching old Christmas specials for nostalgia
all christmas movies are the same

are you an orphan?

I'm not. Might as well be though I guess as my family doesn't like me.
Which is fine as in the end, I started to loathe them as well.

daydreaming about gf

I don't remember it was 11 months ago probably being on computer as always

With family but most of the day was on computer

Laid in bed and read manga, only interacting with family when necessary

Family meeting where i faked all the smiles i could.

Then cried silently in my room.

Playing poker
Card Table Dolls 12

daydreaming about gf
i stopped about daydreaming about gf already

based

Family meeting where i faked all the smiles i could.

Then cried silently in my room.
i dont even know how people fake being happy, i find it so taxing and awkward

Laid in bed and read manga, only interacting with family when necessary
what did you read?

Ive spent it right here

I stayed indoors all day, ate copious amounts of food and spent most of my time in my bedroom by myself.

i don't remember :y'all: