Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How did you recover from chadfishing?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I just can't get it out of my head. The countless matches, the countless messages, the sheer degeneracy some of those whores displayed because they thought they were talking to Chad.

I can't handle the fact that this was never my reality. I used to think I was decent looking, but chadfishing was the First blackpill I experienced. It opened my eyes to the reality of my ugly face.

Now it's all I think about. I just can't handle it brothers.

You have to stop basing your self-worth on what foids think of you

unrecoverable

I just can't get it out of my head. The countless matches, the countless messages, the sheer degeneracy some of those whores displayed because they thought they were talking to Chad.

I can't handle the fact that this was never my reality. I used to think I was decent looking, but chadfishing was the First blackpill I experienced. It opened my eyes to the reality of my ugly face.

I'll accept it gradually, just try to cope bro. It's either that or my avi

@RREEEEEEEEE @Diocel thoughts?
I don't know, I'm not the preaching type but I always maintained that one should always revert if they truly believe in Islam and not for anything else. So if OP wants to realize that this life is only temporary and the hereafter is eternal, then, yes, he should.

Islam is a good cope, since in islam life is meaningless.
Pretty sure life is supposed to be a test in Islam. Even in Judaism, Job was made to suffer the worst of punishments, and he still maintained his faith in God.

I don't know, I'm not the preaching type but I always maintained that one should always revert if they truly believe in Islam and not for anything else. So if OP wants to realize that this life is only temporary and the hereafter is eternal, then, yes, he should.
don't think he's actually thinking of converting lol

Never bothered to chadfish tbh, all women are degenerates. nothing surprising

Then no. I know plenty of people here have misguided ideas about Islam and think they are edgy about how "Islam is right about women" while at the same time being unaware that Islam gave rights to women in a time where they had none and this 1300 years before the western world did.

Piece by piece you die

Then no. I know plenty of people here have misguided ideas about Islam and think they are edgy about how "Islam is right about women" while at the same time being unaware that Islam gave rights to women in a time where they had none and this 1300 years before the western world did.
there's a difference between right and privileges
There was a muslim meaning of life spoken word video, I remember watching that got really popular and normies loved.
@Copexodius Maximus

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7d16CpWp-ok

Someone posted that here before, I've seen it lol

Last edited:
Pretty sure life is supposed to be a test in Islam. Even in Judaism, Job was made to suffer the worst of punishments, and he still maintained his faith in God.

Well, I'm Muslim already so...
Islam is a good cope, since in islam life is meaningless.
I'm a Muslim, doesn't make this life any easier though. I'm still mentally fucked

there's a difference between right and privileges
Very true, man. But I was talking about actual rights in the sense of right to own property, right to agree or reject a marriage proposal, etc.

seeing it first hand is 10x more brutal, all of a sudden it becomes real

Isn't hypergamy when there's so much sexual freedom that lower quality women can have sex with higher quality men? Then no.
4 wives per husband, make incels go jihad to get women from other nations.
And hypergamy is women wanting better and better

Never felt the need. I knew how foids are second-hand. I believed the evidence.

I first tried chadfishing around 2014~2015.

I was absolutely devastated back then, in one moment I even got pissed, blew out the chadfish cover and spoke out my mind to foids questioning their shallowness and hypergamy (since the chadfish was way above their league)

But then, I felt "enlightened" to know that I've been lied through all the years about women, that yes, they care about looks as much as men do. It was the moment I realized it was not my fault I didn't have a girlfriend, I realized that I didn't have "personality" issues since I used my exact same personality on the chadfish and the conversations went nicely. The truth was simple: I'm not considered attractive enough to women, and you don't need to be a jester, dark triadmaxxed or the nicest guy ever to get a woman's attention, you just need the looks

Last edited:
Wouldn’t say I’ve ever recovered, but I cope by telling myself there are women out there that never tried online dating...

4 wives per husband, make incels go jihad to get women from other nations.
And hypergamy is women wanting better and better
Four wives per husband is only allowed under strict circumstances such as times of war. If it's being practiced today then it's not permissible on the logic that men having multiple wives would lead to lonely men.

Four wives per husband is only allowed under strict circumstances such as times of war. If it's being practiced today then it's not permissible on the logic that men having multiple wives would lead to lonely men.
Is that in the Qur'an that you can only have 4 in wartimes and stuff? Cause it sounds more like mental gymnastics from copers who want to pretend God didn't want chads to inherit the earth

You don't "recover" per se, you take solace in the fact that the answer to getting women is remarkable simple.

You then lament the fact that you're not physically attractive enough for one, but at least now you won't foolishly waste time on women that really and truly don't want you and as a bonus you begin to see women as they are.

You're still digesting the blackpill. Some of us took years for that.

dont know, I felt good for abusing the blackpill for my own gain

Is that in the Qur'an that you can only have 4 in wartimes and stuff? Cause it sounds more like mental gymnastics from copers who want to pretend God didn't want chads to inherit the earth
There are verses that speak of four wives, but Islam is entirely logical and entirely fair. In a world where half the population are male and the other half are females then we can logically conclude that it would cause inceldom all over the world. Is that fair? Is that logical? No. It's not. Take pig meat for instance. It's impermissible to eat. BUT if you are out in the wilderness and there is nothing else to eat, then you can eat it anyway. Because it's logical and fair to do this. So allowing one man to marry four women when it will lead to a shortage of women, then it's not permissible. Only horny scholars will say otherwise because they want their dick wet.

There are verses that speak of four wives, but Islam is entirely logical and entirely fair. In a world where half the population are male and the other half are females then we can logically conclude that it would cause inceldom all over the world. Is that fair? Is that logical? No. It's not. Take pig meat for instance. It's impermissible to eat. BUT if you are out in the wilderness and there is nothing else to eat, then you can eat it anyway. Because it's logical and fair to do this. So allowing one man to marry four women when it will lead to a shortage of women, then it's not permissible. Only horny scholars will say otherwise because they want their dick wet.
But there's more men than women at ages groups below 40, now what? What fairness can Islam give for that?

But there's more men than women at ages groups below 40, now what? What fairness can Islam give for that?
The gender concentration differs from place to place. Environment is important, obviously. For instance, if I can't find a mosque anywhere but there is a church or a synagogue, then I'm allowed to pray there. But if there are mosques and I go to a church or a synagogue to pray it's not allowed.

The gender concentration differs from place to place. Environment is important, obviously. For instance, if I can't find a mosque anywhere but there is a church or a synagogue, then I'm allowed to pray there. But if there are mosques and I go to a church or a synagogue to pray it's not allowed.
I think almost the whole world has way more males than females. This is even worse when you think curries and rice male excess from riceland and curryland wil go to other countries because theres no prospects in their home country.

I have never Chadfished because, to be honest, it just seems like too much work. However, I do wonder about it sometimes. How "Chad" does your profile need to be, to get these interactions? Will an 8/10 suffice? Does it need to be a ripped Greek God 10/10?

I think almost the whole world has way more males than females. This is even worse when you think curries and rice male excess from riceland and curryland wil go to other countries because theres no prospects in their home country.
People from those countries leave for economic purposes and not for reproductive purposes. It's particularly bad in China though since there's more males than females because of the former "one child" policy.

This, but you have to realize that it's completely over first.
It's a balance between these two, IMO. You need to realize it's over and remain blackpilled while at the same time avoiding the content and depressing shit. The latter results in deluding yourself and accidently getting hope again. The former makes you a NEET mess

I didn't :feelsLSD:

People from those countries leave for economic purposes and not for reproductive purposes. It's particularly bad in China though since there's more males than females because of the former "one child" policy.
There's a bigger gender gap in India than China even I think. Two of the biggest countries as well.

This is cope and not cope at the same time, depending on how you interpenetrate it. I genuinely believe that valuing yourself worth because of woman is cuck thinking. Having a female sibling, I can tell you that not much goes on in the mind of a female. In general you can reduce the value of a female down to a hole. So I don't have fear of being put down or judged by an inferior being. Men are designers, executioners and maintainers of the social system, without us the world would fall apart. If we wanted to (its a long shot) we can kill the system so fast we could be back in the dark ages within a day.

The cuck way of thinking is just saying this to yourself because you get rejected.

I don't know bro, I wish i did