Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How did you react when you found out that your growing age was over and that you were going to be a manlet?

• Thread starter Kina Hikikomori
  • Start date
Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
TITLE

(that was brutal for me)

When I was 17, I realized my growth spurt was over and my facial hair was growing. And my beard also has genetic defects.

Besides being a fucking disabled truecel and ugly as hell.

I was 16-17 yo or something, the woman who was checking me up for possible military service said that I'd grown up by 1 cm since the last year. I knew my growing had basically stopped.

Last edited:
Stopped growing at 14

I was 14-15. I got panic attacks and started skipping school because i couldn't handle the mog.

I punched my bed in rage. Used to track my growth using pen marks on a door and I think the last mark was when I was around 15 maybe even a little younger. I did not surpass that mark even at at 18, no more growth spurts for me, doomed to manletism forever

I was 18. I began to watch redpill cope videos and did the MGTOW cope till i got blackpilled

i didn't realize at the time the world of pain i was in when i stopped growing at 14

I don’t know but I’m still holding onto false hope, with my current stats I can only see myself ascending without strenuous effort (betabuxxing) if I’m just 3 inches taller :cryfeels: