Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How did you present yourself on dating apps?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6018
  • Start date
Deleted member 6018

Deleted member 6018

MayoCurry
-
What did you put as your interests and all that? What kind of photo did you use?

It doesn't matter what interest or bio you put there. Just be too attractive and have photos that show that you are more attractive than 80% of other guys, and that's it

I use fake chad accounts

I tried before it was "apps" and so long ago I barely remember what was in my profiles. Probably some bluepilled shit.

It doesn't matter what interest or bio you put there. Just be too attractive and have photos that show that you are more attractive than 80% of other guys, and that's it

i dont even go on dating apps

You either show you're rich or you're attractive, being both is preferred. There are tons of studies and real life examples of this, foids have absurd standards compared. You won't get any results by not being one of these two things.

jestermaxxed with detailed, jokey profile description. ugly and no friends so only had one photo of myself inside my apartment. did not work

i dont even go on dating apps

Really this is the only successful move. Dating app deluders just need to burn themselves out on the :bluepill:

I average only three on Photofeeler.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back