Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How did YOU look when you were 10?

whyjustwhy

whyjustwhy

Recruit
★★
The comments under the video were wild, foids were saying sexual stuff about him as a 5th grader..
:feelspuke:

I looked pretty decent, my cheekbones were visble and I had forward growth.

I looked pretty decent, my cheekbones were visble and I had forward growth.
what happened afterwards? maybe you can get something out of losing weight?

Way better than I do now

I turned into a goblin

Still ugly maybe a bit better idk but I wasn’t anything good looking I mostly had a shitty hairstyle and a crooked nose for the most part I guess

what happened afterwards? maybe you can get something out of losing weight?
I had braces, which made made my jaw vertical and my cheekbones less visible. I'm skinny, so I don't need to lose weight.

had a better hairline thats for sure

Like a young Vladimir Putin!
(With hair)

same bro. did it start to fall out or did your head just get bigger?
probably both, i take fin now but i only started after i noticed and by the time you notice it's already too late

agecucks are going to be dead silent here because it is now about grown foids talking about a 10 year old boy.

I had braces, which made made my jaw vertical and my cheekbones less visible. I'm skinny, so I don't need to lose weight.
same, after removing my my braces, they laughed at my before after pics

I looked like a chad. I was a preteen chad who appeared as if he would grow up to be a slayer, I looked even better than the guy in the video at 10, but puberty fucked me over and I became a permavirgin instead.

I looked like an ugly sack of shit even as a kid.

idk i don't have photos from then :feelsmage:

I was an incel. When I went swimming high school chads mogged me. One of them said, "If I saw you in my dream I'd be scared".

this debuted in 1997 when I was 11 so I was around 10 when they shot it (I'm wearing the black shirt, on the right)

had big crush on that girl beside me but I mostly got ignored :(
was she basically my looksmatch?

Last edited:
this debuted in 1997 when I was 11 so I was around 10 when they shot it (I'm wearing the black shirt, on the right)

View attachment 563636

Yes. But you got uglier now ?

When I was 10, I was little and chubby kid

I looked like a total retard, like my mom had drank alcohol when I was in the womb. She hadn't, but she did take medication against epilepsy (valproate) which is now known to cause birth defects and problems ion development.

"The use of VPA as a single drug (monotherapy) in the first trimester of pregnancy was associated with significantly increased risks of major and minor malformations, including a 20-fold increase in neural tube defects (NTDs) such as spina bifida, cleft lip and palate, cardiovascular abnormalities, genitourinary defects, developmental delay, endocrine disorders, limb defects, and autism as compared with no-use of antiepileptic drugs (AEDs) or with use of other AEDs."

Some of the obvious facial malformations went away with age, but the brain worms stayed :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Bruh he was a Chad jr while i looked like an autist :lul:

Like a kid i guess

View attachment 563638

Mogs me

my face was not as badly proportioned and i was not balding

I looked buttfuck ugli

If a woman says it, it’s not pedophilia apparently

Extremely ugly , one time back in 1999 when I was 5 had a girl tell me am so ugly I should off myself.

Very, very similar to how I look now.

Much better than later, i had paler skin and insanely thick hair, i was tall and strong for my age, my face wasnt anything special probably like average kid of my race. Puberty went really wrong.

Strong horror flashbacks.

I was still ugly and made fun of

I looked like a fat goblin

Ugly as fuck same way I look now

My body was shaped like a football. I was fat as fuck as a 10 year old, but I played both football and baseball, and therefore still had muscle underneath there.

most incels end up having a "failed" or incomplete puberty and lack sufficient masculine dimorphism for females to process them as developed humans.

Ugly as fuck just like now :feelsree:

Was chubby and ugly. Nowadays I'm only ugly.

I don't remember how I looked when I was 10, I just remember I looked 10 when I was 15. :fuk: