Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting how did you imagine your adult life as a child ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
I imagined it as a strong financially independent morally superior man with a house, children and a loving wife. Of course as time went on I realized that I will never have any of this and all of my dreams shattered in front of my face.

No dreams for your face as what @Friezacel would say.

I was literally 100% convinced that this would happen in my tiny immature mind I knew that by the time I am 18 I would be moving away from my parents house with my girlfriend. It's so brutal looking back on it.

I thought I would be an amazing father to 2 sons, playing with them in the fields all day...

I imagined I'd marry my elementary school crush and enjoy my life as well as being a paleontologist (I still love paleontology, but there is absolutely no profitable career one could make from it)

I imagined I'd marry my elementary school crush and enjoy my life as well as being a paleontologist (I still love paleontology, but there is absolutely no profitable career one could make from it)
it never began
I thought I would be an amazing father to 2 sons, playing with them in the fields all day...
real.

I thought I was gonna be a cop when I was a young kid :feelskek: then in my preteens I started liking ships a lot so I thought I was gonna be a sailor
And then I turned 13, puberty started and now Im here :society:

I imagined it as a strong financially independent morally superior man with a house, children and a loving wife. Of course as time went on I realized that I will never have any of this and all of my dreams shattered in front of my face.

I was literally 100% convinced that this would happen in my tiny immature mind I knew that by the time I am 18 I would be moving away from my parents house with my girlfriend. It's so brutal looking back on it.
It's was quote obvious for me from childhood I knew I'm gonna grow up a inferior human being
My plan was to become a high iq scientist invent body transformation shape-shifting methods and become a chad like those marvel superheroes do
I used to be class topper with that motivation too
Now i don't think anything like that gonna happen ever

I thought I'd have girlfriend like a normal person. I also thought I'd have gotten straight-As in high school and gone to college.

never thought about it

I thought I would be a rich doctor

I thought I was gonna be a cop when I was a young kid :feelskek: then in my preteens I started liking ships a lot so I thought I was gonna be a sailor
And then I turned 13, puberty started and now Im here :society:
being a cop requires you to be NT and pretty much fearless because cops deal with all kinds of low life thugmaxxing scum. I would never become a cop even if i was offered a free pass for it.

fucking whores and drinking beer

I thought i'd have a family in the suburbs

I imagined myself being wealthy and having lots of friends

i thought i would be happy

Same here. I always imagined taking my family out and teaching my kids how to fish and all the stuff I never got to learn from my own father, who, bless his heart, just never had the time nor capability to teach me stuff like that. I wanted to make my father proud and continue the stuff that he never had the ability to do with me.

Same here. I always imagined taking my family out and teaching my kids how to fish and all the stuff I never got to learn from my own father, who, bless his heart, just never had the time nor capability to teach me stuff like that. I wanted to make my father proud and continue the stuff that he never had the ability to do with me.
brutal af

:feelsbadman::feelscry:

being a cop requires you to be NT and pretty much fearless because cops deal with all kinds of low life thugmaxxing scum. I would never become a cop even if i was offered a free pass for it.
I was a kid so I was NT and not afraid of dealing with normshits
but then I hit puberty and became uglier than ever :feelsclown:

Wife, kids and work 9 to 5.
That literally all I dreamed off.
I was yet to find out what fate modern society prepared for ugly males like me.

No dreams for your face
Brutal.

Last edited:

I wanted to run away to the woods aged 6-7.

Of course since I have no land, no outdoor skills, etc. I just became yet another wageslave.

As a kid and a young teen I was actually afraid of getting laid so I avoided foids all the time autistically and I remember I wanted to stay a child forever even into my adulthood, if only I knew better. The irony....

Not fucking like this, holy shit.

As a kid and a young teen I was actually afraid of getting laid so I avoided foids all the time autistically and I remember I wanted to stay a child forever even into my adulthood, if only I knew better. The irony....
Aspie traits

Thought I would do something meaningful with my life, but no

I had so many aspirations, desires, etc.

Astronaut, solider, lawyer, politician, etc.

Now, I'm deciding how much time I still want to have on this Earth.

I imagined being a chronic sex addict.

Definitely didnt imagine myself ending up posting on a forum like this, but at the same time Im not suprised

I thought i was either going to be an army soldier or counter terrorist and then an architect. I also had the dreams of a wife and children. I didnt imagine i'd be here, thats for sure