Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did you guys like Joker?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I know it's been awhile since it's release but I'd like to see this forum's opinion on it. I personally thought it was great.

Good movie, the story is good and the joker acts well

I don't relate that much, except for Arthur's interactions with his therapist. I can get how annoying a therapist can be. They don't actually listen, but just pretend to do so. After one session, I got this feeling that everything I told my therapist would end up being told to his friends as a party joke JFL

I don't relate that much, except for Arthur's interactions with his therapist. I can get how annoying a therapist can be. They don't actually listen, but just pretend to do so. After one session, I got this feeling that everything I told my therapist would end up being told to his friends as a party joke JFL
Yeah I have a therapist at my high school and she keeps trying to bluepill me on women.

It wasn't good. The plot has to be contrived in every direction it branches into and no amount of clown world rhetoric is going to make it acceptable.

It wasn't good. The plot has to be contrived in every direction it branches into and no amount of clown world rhetoric is going to make it acceptable.
How is it contrived?

Some good points in it like with the therapist thing but other than that I didn’t like the movie tbh.

Great movie
zXkH6sH.gif

could've been better if there was more JokER

There were a lot of glaring flaws imo. It's also not fully blackpilled and pulled a lot of punches because it avoided at all costs the most of the real issues modern society is facing. I do however appreciate that it was intended to be sympathetic to low value males, especially white males who are commonly demonized in modern media.

It's also not fully blackpilled and pulled a lot of punches because it avoided at all costs the most of the real issues modern society is facing.
To be fair if it was completely blackpilled it wouldn't have been released.

Can you give examples.
Him seeing Wayne in the balcony and knowing which bathroom he'd be in. I didn't even mind him infiltrating the theater (like some cucks) because one of Joker's schticks is somehow blending in where he shouldn't.
NOBODY reported him to the police and the police overall didn't do their jobs.
All the bad shit happening to him reads like a checklist of shit a down-on-your luck character needs to go through at the beginning of a film to gain empathy, but in this case it the majority of the film.

Falling Down is a better

Him seeing Wayne in the balcony and knowing which bathroom he'd be in. I didn't even mind him infiltrating the theater (like some cucks) because one of Joker's schticks is somehow blending in where he shouldn't.
NOBODY reported him to the police and the police overall didn't do their jobs.
All the bad shit happening to him reads like a checklist of shit a down-on-your luck character needs to go through at the beginning of a film to gain empathy, but in this case it the majority of the film.

Falling Down is a better
On the police part gotham is shown to be a crappy city not to mention I'm pretty sure there are protests and riots happening so they have their hands full.
But yeah falling down was pretty good.

It's a much needed movie in these trying times for many men tbh, I(n many men) cud relate to Arthur in one way or another, feeling shit on by society repeatedly, earning barely enough, single(likely forever) n still living parents, ur mental illness/conditions not being taken seriously:feelsbadman:.

I feel relieved when he shot the 3 wall st guys tbh. The headshot to Murray was :feelsokman:

I didn't go into it thinking yipeeee it's an inkwell movie :soy: !!! or expecting it to resonate with me tbh.

The demeanour of the black foid therapist was eerily accurate to what I have experienced with similar professionals.

A lot. A whole lot. I hope it sweeps at the Oscars even though it probably won't.

Havent seen it ngl

One of the best movies of all time, top 50 at least

One of my favorite movies

Good but slightly over rated by some.

I enjoyed it quite a lot.

It was my favourite film of 2019

Made a Thread saying I connected with the movie on the spiritual level.
everytime something really suicidefuel or blackpilled happens to me i just laugh and say that my life is nothing but a comedy :feelsclown:

I'm a lonely mentally ill man living with my parents. Of course I liked it. The vast majority of movies are about happy relationships and cheerful crap.

It was kinda boring tbh. I’d still watch it again over MCU and other mainstream cuck movies though.

Yes, it was very good and succeeded because there's a ton of conformity these days.

SPOILERS

Very good movie, and I related to Arthur very well. Just like me, everything he tries seems to fail for him.

Come to think of it, the only nice people were the incel types -- Arthur and Gary, the dwarf (Arthur had nice intentions, but he did horrible things because of brain damage and shitty treatment). Every other character in that film was a fucking piece of shit.

I can get how annoying a therapist can be. They don't actually listen, but just pretend to do so. After one session, I got this feeling that everything I told my therapist would end up being told to his friends as a party joke JFL

Therapists say the conversation is private, but I think they're full of shit. I'm pretty sure my adult age virginity and my awkward rants have been spread around my therapists social circle more than a cheerleader is passed around in a football team locker.

I'm a lonely mentally ill man living with my parents. Of course I liked it. The vast majority of movies are about happy relationships and cheerful crap.

I really enjoyed it. I could empathise with his character and relate to the mental health issues he experienced.

Art in it's finest form

I loved it. The acting was amazing and the more in-depth look and perspective we got to see was great

The ending felt kind of forced by otherwise it was pretty good

There was some really good parts. Some parts did make me choke but the part that got me the most was the talk show part at the end. I wouldn't watch it again, I just hate watching films now.

There was some really good parts. Some parts did make me choke but the part that got me the most was the talk show part at the end. I wouldn't watch it again, I just hate watching films now.
By choke do you mean you thought they were bad or did they make you sad?

I give it 3 and a half out of 4 stars, which is the same rating I gave the Dark Knight because they were very similar movies to me: great only because of the well done joker characters, but boring otherwise.