Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How did you guys get bullied?

M

Miles Morales

Recruit
★★★
I was mostly ignored until a fuck older than me who was in my same class started to mess with me for no reason. Nowadays I know the reason. It might be sexual competition. The guy wasn't Chad but he had very good cards for our country. In one hand he had an Italian surname, good height, was your textbook South European and NT. In other he was a framelet and had premature balding. He suddenly started to call me monkey, talking shit about me at my back and other very interesting insult. This because both of us had a good friendship with a foid.
Back then Donald Trump was candidate and when he won this guy stated that if I rule U.S it will be like Donald Trump ruling the U.S. He said that loud in the class. I felt embarrassed because media told us that Trump was fascist and dumb:fuk::fuk:. I couldn't fight either. Niggas were more in his side. Otherwise I could have been expulsed and probably lose. Not sure if soccer is a good measure of physical prowess but I soccermogged and athleticmogged him to oblivion. For that reason I had serious thoughts to fight back. It was a couple of years later that I realized that Trump wasn't that bad and I felt flattered :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Thinking about him regularly drove me to feel jealous. His girlfriend was a little mestiza with big tits and no ass. :feelsohh::feelsohh:At least a guy who SMV mog him started to hang out with me so I felt safer. This merciful Chad also soccermogged/athleticmogged me :shock::shock:. He felt sorry for me. For that reason is that I can't hate Chad or similars as an incel. If they befriend you, you can statusmaxx to escape a bit of some disgraces that bring being ugly.
When I started to take political incorrect content two years later, I understood that couldn't really fight back. First because I could have lost. Second because I could have given an animalistic impression of my race that has more predisposition to be violent. I understood that Ethnics must be humble and wise. :feelsthink::feelsthink:

Last edited:
Where are you from? Do you still know him?

Picked on, made fun of, disrespected, etc. It was never physical thank god.

They used to gather around me to call me "koala" and related names, because once one of them said I look like one, and to ask me to send kisses :feelswhat:

Sometimes they threw things at me/hit me too

They used to gather around me to call me "koala" and related names, because once one of them said I look like one, and to ask me to send kisses :feelswhat:

Sometimes they threw things at me/hit me too
Very badly

They'd whisper and laugh at me because I'd fidget with my hands and use stress balls.

975698 020520

I started cleaning the pencils and tables with hand sanitizer to distract myself.

In jhs I had a dude who'd toss gravel at me during gym. I stopped going to gym.

I would say I was betrayed more so than bullied in school because if I call it bullying it would probably take away from kids who actually had it at a brutal level. But my friends all began disrespecting me constantly relative to everyone else when I was already fucked in the head, was constantly the one having jokes made about me/made fun of and got ignored even though I knew them since i started highschool, was an easy target. Talked behind my back and started to separate from me

I would say I was betrayed more so than bullied in school because if I call it bullying it would probably take away from kids who actually had it at a brutal level. But my friends all began disrespecting me constantly relative to everyone else when I was already fucked in the head, was constantly the one having jokes made about me/made fun of and got ignored even though I knew them since i started highschool, was an easy target. Talked behind my back and started to separate from me
And then They Tell you to Go to therapy

Fucking Retards :bigbrain::feelsclown:

called names and publicly humiliated, basically. i was a really shy autist. extroverted neurotypicals are like predatory sharks; they instinctively find the weak vulnerable kids to pick on. luckily for me i was bigger than most kids, so a lot of bullies went for easier prey

i never shit-talked, because im depressingly bad at socializing, but if the bullying got really bad, i literally just walked up to the guy, and without saying a word just starting hitting him in the face as hard as i could. that only happened once in middle school with a black kid. idc what anyone says, school is literally jail. in elementary school violence also solved bullying, otherwise people would just pick on you endlessly. unfortunately, neurotypicals dont have morals or empathy, they only respect violence

i never participated in bullying other kids, because i thought it was wrong. they were ruthless. the same bullies ended up slaying a lot of teenies, btw, dont believe the lies that say bullies end up unhappy. the only person i bullied ever was my little brother, of which i am disgusted of myself

I’ve been body slammed into glass displays while walking down the school hall without warning. I’ve been pushed in front of moving vehicles, had to duck crude homemade weapons, and more than a couple of times had my school lunch poisoned. Teachers either ignored or joined in, threatening me with expulsion and arrest if I stood up for myself. I was told my existence was a mistake and that I should have never been born. I’ve had foids scream at me while I was in my own back yard trying to enjoy what should have been a “safe space.” I’ve had total strangers just start screaming at me in public…

But the worst part of it was people seeing it all and choosing not to do anything about it.

Pushed around and called all sorts of names.

Made fun of my looks