Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How did you guys ever came across incels.is?

RechargedSamsung

RechargedSamsung

Freshman collegecel neeting in my dorm
-
The first time i had heard of incels.is was back in 2018-2019 back when it was called co lol the only reason why i know about this website was because of a short film that mentioned this site

View: https://youtu.be/0NJois4JMGU

View: https://youtu.be/0NJois4JMGU

Mind you i was still in my normiemax redpill days before i became blackpilled when i was 17

Plus the actor they used to play as the “incel” role mogs all of us

Goggled incels forum in 2022 and found. Then I started lurking and eventually joined.

reddit

and I heard normie crying about the joker 2019 movie

If nornies werent so loud mouthed and didnt add fuel to the flame, I would have avoided a lot this incel shit

reddit

and I heard normie crying about the joker 2019 movie

If nornies werent so loud mouthed and didnt add fuel to the flame, I would have avoided a lot this incel shit
I regret being blackpilled man i’d rather be on my sigma grindset copium tbh

Found out about this forum on 8chan's /r9k/ board after r/incels got banned

no it was exactly after r/incels got banned. A fair amount of us migrated here after that devastating event
I think the closest reddit ever got an r/incels subreddit was truevirginn that was a based subreddit until IT fags decided to fucking deleted it off

Found out about this forum on 8chan's /r9k/ board after r/incels got banned
Similar for me, except it wasn't 4chan but a few bluepilled anti-incel places (as little of a difference as that is.)

I was searching for incel forums randomly like-
Incel.com
Incels.com
Looksmaxxing.com and
Found out about this web

Found it on shortcels subreddit

Just curious what was the most top upvoted post on that subreddit before it got banned?
it was probably this one. Legendary post from @RippedRichandIncel that its memory is at least preserved on the wiki

I've been lurking since 1930s but just decided to join 10 months ago

Somewhere around 2016, I used to browse reddit for memes and it kept shilling posts from r/niceguys and r/IncelTears to me so I eventually looked up r/Incels out of curiosity and I was like - these niggas are going through 1:1 what I'm going through, JFL I've found my people :lul: