Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How did you find this forum?

Karakol96

Karakol96

Wizard
I cant really remember where I found it but I think it might have been on a subreddit that got deleted. I dont remember the name but it was an incel/blackpill subreddit

some threads on /r9k/ mentioned it

found it using the power of friendship and determination

by searching "ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES" on jewgle

Twitter. The .is account was based

r/incels got banned right after I created a reddit account to join the sub. I did some digging and found this site announced on some other incel sub I guess ? Probably r/braincels

I think through some blackpill video comments section

My gf gave me her account

this is a joke btw you retarded fucks, you niggas are literal Reddit tier when it comes to not understanding sarcasm and need some gay shit like “/s”

r/incels got banned right after I created a reddit account to join the sub. I did some digging and found this site announced on some other incel sub I guess ? Probably r/braincels
I find it crazy that subs like that existed. Wish I was on reddit at that time

I wish I joined the sub earlier instead of being a high inhib cuck who lurked all day and night. It was some fun times back then

IncelTV mentioned this site in one of his videos on YouTube.

Completely different place back then. After events like Gamergate, the 2016 election and the Unite the Right rally, they started cracking down and censoring everything, turning reddit into the gay platform we all know and hate

My gf gave me her account

this is a joke btw you retarded fucks, you niggas are literal Reddit tier when it comes to not understanding sarcasm and need some gay shit like “/s”
Autism is why

I didn't find it. It found me.

Knew about it from earlier PSL forums