Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How did you find the blackpill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Personally, I began as a whiteknight. Then googled "why don't girls like me". Found pua. Failed miserably. Found the misc. Found TRP. Then ER happened. Then I found sluthate, then lookism, then here. How about you?

FACEandLMS and eggman blackpilled me.

TRP->MGTOW->here

I was rotting on YT watching some videos about looks theory. A few days later I came across FACEandLMS' videos and it blackpilled me within a a week. I was such a bluepiller before that. I remember myself watching 'personality' and style improving guides..

For years I realized I was the weirdo and I suspect I'd already secretly swallowed the Blackpill years ago without even fully knowing what it was. That was when my hate and resentment hit a critical point.

IDR why I wrote "redpill" on the search bar, but one of the many videos was of LMS and a song "Take the redpill" from the band Sybreed.

This one, the first TRUE redpilled video I saw:
Through this I found Lookism and then I got here. Although I already knew what incels were since we were/are made fun of on sites like bodybuilding.com, where I had an account att I was lifting.

Manosphere->TRP->FaceAndLMS->Lookism/Incel

I was browsing wizardchan in high school. I remember seeing the thread about Elliot Rodger (pbuh) prior to his martyrdom operation. Since then I've become a NEET and gone full rot.

I didn't find the blackpill, the blackpill found me.

r9k to here, basically. I was dark-bluepilled when I posted on r9k.

I came to it independently.

I came to it independently.
giphy.gif

After posting on lookism for a month or so I found this site and got blackpilled by Gambler.

Documentaries on the Banking System > Tom Leykis > MGTOW > 4chan (the Fappening) > Sluthate (searched "High Cheek bones" on google images) > FACEandLMS original W.A.W series > Lookism.net > FACEandLMS podcast briefly discussed incels.is.

Last edited:
went on r9k about 5 years ago

knew about the "pills for a while"
got interested after watching numerous TFL videos to google search and find out more information.. went from r9k to this site possibly 2 years before i joined this site

I always believed in the black pills, seeing them online was my confirmation.

Came to it on my own, but was gaslighted into denying it by the mental health system. Incel forums blackpilled me again a few years later.

FaceandLMS videos and this forum
Although being ugly + ethnic in a white nation had already blackpilled me to some degree.

I didn't find the black pill, the black pill found me.

I made a post on /r/ForeverAlone about the halo effect, and about how good looking people are treated 1000x better than ugly looking men, and someone mentioned that what I had described was exactly the black pill. Days later I found myself constantly frequenting /r9k/, before I eventually found myself here months later.

bluepill->FACEandLMS->Redpill/MGTOW->Blackpill