Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How did you find out it was truly over?

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
What was the exact moment in your life (other than being born) when you realized it was over beyond belief?

For me it was a huge streak of back-to-back rejections during my redpilled phase.

when i almost got kicked out of school for simple talking to a foid on a group assignment, gave me a real wake up call

When I realized that most of my family members even the ones younger than me have all had gfs and relationships while I haven't. That's when I knew it was over also I'm ugly and growing up women would say ew upon seeing me and shit

Seeing that all the girls I liked in high school are now blown out roasties

I always more or less knew but it really hit me in university when I still had 0 friends, and the few conversations I had with other students just reminded me how different we are. I guess it hit me because I understood there would never be a "later", almost all of my opportunities to meet people were up.

When I realized that most of my family members even the ones younger than me have all had gfs and relationships while I haven't. That's when I knew it was over also I'm ugly and growing up women would say ew upon seeing me and shit
Same, Everyone but me has done the deed, Im still virgin at 24 and ugly af deformed ugly nose bug eyed bastard.

What was the exact moment in your life (other than being born) when you realized it was over beyond belief?

For me it was a huge streak of back-to-back rejections during my redpilled phase.
When I looked in the mirror and saw a chink

Subconciously, I already knew it was over but when I was 11 I hung out with people who were already getting girlfriends, and I started to feel that something's wrong. We were at the basketball court and were talking to some foid and she told them all that she would want to date them, but when I asked her, she said "no you're weird". Then, in the following years, my face grew bigger and uglier. Foids laughing at me whenever I walked past them became more frequent, and they still do to this day (men too). Everyone I used to hang out with started to make fun of me. (Well they always did, but it became worse) People used to play with me just to get a retarded reaction out of me. Some people even screamed or got scared at the sight of me.

Last edited:
During COVID19
I knew it was over then so I've become MSTOW ever since

some foid from high school filled out some facebook survey. i don’t know if she thought the results would be visible to me but man the answers were brutal

some foid from high school filled out some facebook survey. i don’t know if she thought the results would be visible to me but man the answers were brutal
Elaborate please.

When I saw everyone else reaching milestones and evolving while I was staying the same. Everyone else was getting girlfriends, had a bunch of friends, started having sex etc. Yet nothing was happening for me. Girls didn’t even wanna look in my direction.

Elaborate please.

im an oldcel, this was in the early days of facebook but it was one of those dumb 'quiz your friends thing'. this was a very attractive foid who happened to be dating my friend at the time.

iirc the questions/answers she gave were things like

rate imanuglysob from 1-10

would you date imanuglysob? why/why not?
never. he has no game

those are honestly the only two i remember, there were several more along those lines with equally brutal answers.

i knew i wasn't attractive but i think this was the moment i truly realized just how nonexistent my SMV was. and this was like ~2006, before online dating increased hole standards even more.

Remembering that I'm 5'5.

Probably in my late teens towards the end of high school is when I started to become aware of the blackpill, I was somewhat more redpilled back then coping thinking if I just had the right style and "confidence" it'll eventually happen for me.

Years later and nothing has changed

When foids laughed at me

Pretty much this. Saw the first girl I ever really cared about, years later, sitting across from a gigachad who didn't really seem interested in her, but she was completely ENTHRALLED by him. The moment I realized looks was king.

Made a chadfish account on some dating app, seeing the would-be experience of not being sub 8 was enough

when I got rejected by my crush.

and got rejected many times after that.

When I stopped being fat and hit the gym and studied so hard I became the uncontested #1 nerd in my classroom but nothing changed lol

thought I used to get iois every time I went outside, then got told i’m weird looking multiple times and it completely ruined me since

im an oldcel, this was in the early days of facebook but it was one of those dumb 'quiz your friends thing'. this was a very attractive foid who happened to be dating my friend at the time.

iirc the questions/answers she gave were things like

rate imanuglysob from 1-10

would you date imanuglysob? why/why not?
never. he has no game

those are honestly the only two i remember, there were several more along those lines with equally brutal answers.

i knew i wasn't attractive but i think this was the moment i truly realized just how nonexistent my SMV was. and this was like ~2006, before online dating increased hole standards even more.
Thanks for replying. Brutal indeed.

When I noticed that the other kids at school didn't like me and always purposely excluded me from groups.

For me it was when we had a group project in home economics class in 9th grade. Everyone found a group within 20 seconds and I was the ONLY motherfucker out of 30 who was left out. I went around to each group to ask if I could join and they each denied me entry and made up some bs excuse to not let me join. Then, after a few minutes of this humiliation, the teach manually assigned me a group and they hated me because I was an outsider and proceeded to treat me like shit the entire time.

You just know

I haven't really given up, not because i have hope but because i just dont want to accept it.

Making dating profiles and getting no likes is pretty blackpilling tho

I was born and I died at the same time .