Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How did you find out about .co?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I found out via @FACEandLMS

There was a period where he hadn't uploaded in two months and I was wondering if he had roped or not.

In the comments of his latest video someone linked to a post of his on .co which I clicked on.

The rest is history.

I had never even heard of this place before that.

googled “incel forum” when I realized I was incel and joined here first day I found it tbh

i dont properly remember

I found about .co when I was browsing IT in my bluepilled days, thank god I am not a bluepilled cuck like I used to be anymore :feelzez:

I typed incel into google

I found out when it was originally made, I think on the r/braincels sub. I'm pretty sure the original r/incels was permanently gone by then. Those were sad times. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

...Well actually, all times are sad times. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

searching about the blackpill

Moved here when /r/incels was banned.

Came here from braincels (I've been on there since February 2018).

I fell for the "incels.me is too radical" meme so I didn't join here earlier

I think I signed up for this and the other one at same time then abandoned for months then came back and this had more seductive interface, good work interpol

My classmate used to read IncelTears and call me an incel because I can't get a girlfriend.