Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How did you fall from grace?

Cypher

Cypher

Self-banned
-
I was having one of those moments where I think back on my life and realize where I went wrong. I was 10 and had worked all of my effort (up until that point) to be the most popular person. It worked, but I got too cocky and by the end of 4th grade I was outcasted. Add to that I was switching schools in 5th grade and I was pretty much no one. I could never really recover and I couldn't get girls because I was just in the bottom of the barrel. On top of that, all throughout my school years and even into my post-high school years I find myself getting banished from other online communities. I just can't seem to catch a break.

I was born and it was over

Stop blaming yourself. You did nothing wrong. It was over the second the sperm touched the egg

Middle school.

dysfuncional family,it never began.

Events between 18-24 drove me over the edge. I was just shut out by people.

I basically became a recluse between 24-35. I still tried cold approach, pua and dating sites for many years but I hardly left my apartment. My prime years spent as a prisoner in my own own.

no grace for my face

one stupid whore bitch ended my existence

At 7. when I shift home and school

One look from you

For most kids their life ends permanently when their family moves and they have to go to a new school.

I was having one of those moments where I think back on my life and realize where I went wrong. I was 10 and had worked all of my effort (up until that point) to be the most popular person. It worked, but I got too cocky and by the end of 4th grade I was outcasted. Add to that I was switching schools in 5th grade and I was pretty much no one. I could never really recover and I couldn't get girls because I was just in the bottom of the barrel. On top of that, all throughout my school years and even into my post-high school years I find myself getting banished from other online communities. I just can't seem to catch a break.
Same here. I was actually very popular and I reached my peak in 6th grade. Then two things happened which made me this. First I changed school which destroyed everything. I also hit puberty during this guy and became really ugly. But I was still doing well enough socially in my own bubbly. The problem was that I was extremely bluepilled. Because of blue pilled ideas I did somethings which lead to an incident which compeletely destroyed my life. I was outcasted by everyone including my friends. All this happened in middle of 10th grade. I never recovered from that incident.

Other people insisted on treated me differently and not seriously no matter how I behaved.

When I started falling on my face. Over and over. It started when I was a baby. I never stood a chance, man.

1) When my classmates started to bully me as a faggot after I didn't fall for what was probably a fake love letter.
2) When my ortho and ENT failed to adress my respiratory system's problems.

Was all around 14.

Last edited:
I don't know what, if anything, I did wrong.

Events between 18-24 drove me over the edge. I was just shut out by people.

I basically became a recluse between 24-35. I still tried cold approach, pua and dating sites for many years but I hardly left my apartment. My prime years spent as a prisoner in my own own.

By age 12 I was already reclusive and barely went out. I tried to break that mold in high school to no avail, so since age 16 I have gone back to being a recluse.

For most kids their life ends permanently when their family moves and they have to go to a new school.

This seems to be a common theme in this thread.

Before I went to middle school everything was kind of fine.
I had friends and sexually molested the girls, but when I went to middle school and knew no one there I somehow went full autist and became a total recluse. Too much anxiety to talk to ANYONE. I was bullied, stressed out and got OCD.
And this was all before puverty.

At 10yo I emigrated to the West and my SMV took a nosedive

lost a shit ton of weight when i was 21-22 and was gym / beard maxxed, decided to use a bunch of dating apps and sites for numeroues months.

had 0 success , then i pretty much realised face + genetics trumps any sort of self improvement.

now i turtle between gaining and losing weight depending on my mood.