Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How did you discover the " blackpill' and this website

How did you discover the ' blackpill" and learn of this website

• Googled about the ' blackpill/looks theories, etc" after some incel related massacre

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Friend told me about this website

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I got a brutal experience in real life and confirmed my suspicions online

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Through the media coverage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Through youtube

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Discovered it on accident

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
C

CopingGarbage98

Banned
-
I've always been a red pilled person since I saw things in a negative light. I first learnt about " incels " when Elliot Rodger went on his massacre. I was curious and looked at his manifesto and read about it. Thats when the ' blackpill' hit of chads and stacies, the race pill, height pill, face pill, insane hypergamy, etc , and my life changed forever. I hit a deep dark depression since but am trying to climb out of it.

Last edited:
I discovered the blackpill by chance, but I was always aware of its existence albeit I didn´t know the name back then. I had many bad experiences that made me realize there were too many coincidences. About this website, I have to thank the cucks and soyboys that were speaking about it as a misogenesteeec and dangerous group.

I discovered the blackpill from living and I discovered this site from Reddit. I would sometimes lurk on r/incels.

:f:

Red Pill Rage

How many people came here because of incel shootings and stuff. My hope is that if enough happen people will get blackpilled and GO ER and force these dumb sluts to not be as hypergamous

I found out about the redpill on reddit about 3 years ago and over time i dug deeper and deeper til i ended up here .

i actually found it by @FACEandLMS videos you may be a fakecel but your blackpill videos are needed in this community

Through youtube

I was active on an Ita forum for ugly men, full of sex-havers and normies. This forum was created by an ugly man, specifically suited for ugly people. But when other mods and cuckmins took control over the place the same safe-space for uglies became a dating website, where normies was dating outcast beta beckys. It was a constant suifuel to see a community for incels destroyed by normies. So, one day I read the ER manifesto, because ER was famous in that ita community as a stupid spoiled rich American brat. I felt empathy towards ER and I acknowledged that an American community was worshipping him. So I came here, and I’m glad that women are not allowed to stay in this place.

I know that there are normies here, but they are inoffensive, if they show up they are permabanned.

4chan and looking at short/ugly people from high school get rejected or pushed away by the average normie/chad

"on accident"

Speak fucking English.

Mine was a typical reddit descent. It's how most people used to find r/incels, I think. r/depression > r/foreveralone > r/suicidewatch > r/incels.

I checked out /r9k/ after AM and saw "incels.xyz". I'd heard abour /r/incels before but I stayed away because it was reddit. But anyway I saw this site and then lurked a few days before registering. But I was pretty much blackpilled from being raped by life long before coming here.

It just happened.

Through foreveralone sub

I first saw the word incel used as an insult, I looked it up but didn’t think much of it. This was in summer of 2017. In the spring of 2018 I learned more about Inceldom. I went to r/Incels unaware that it was taken down and ended up on cucktears instead, which I guess is alright because they sift through all the posts and only give us quality content. I slowly embraced the black pill from that point on.

Cucktears May be degenerates but at least they spread the blackpill.

I was randomly on Reddit, found a news story that the original r/incels subreddit got banned, wanted to know why they got banned, found the blackpill shortly after. I did find it when I was also looking at Redpill videos on YT.