Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How did you come to be blackpilled?

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
For me personally, I always had this feeling of what the situation actually was. In middle school the boys would all have their various crushes on different girls, sure there were some girls who were extra popular, but generally speaking most girls had a guy who fancied them. ALL of the girls on the other hand, openly crushed on a select few guys and that was it. This sort of thinking and behavior continued into high school (and would continue into college and beyond). A tiny group of guys with all the girls vying for them.

It was towards the end of high school where I began looking around on the internet for ways to get girls essentially. Obviously when looking for this stuff the first thing you hit is just a wall of bluepilled advice. This was just the same cookie cutter shit we're all taught from birth. However this did actually satisfy me for maybe a year, I figured "oh, I already do this, I'll just keep at it!"... it wasn't long though before this was no longer cutting it and shortly after I ran into some PUA shit - which really never convinced me to be honest, I'm still amazed people fall for this shit. Then I found r/theredpill. This was it, this was the answer, this would let me escape my misery. I was redpilled for a good 3-4 years I'd say. I took onboard the stuff about grooming well, dressing well, keeping fit, and of course "holding frame". But as the weeks turned to months which turned to years I again found myself disillusioned.

And then somewhere in the comments section of a reddit post I saw someone mocking "incels". I looked up the subreddit and initially everyone just seemed insane, so I clicked the "x" and that was that for another month or so.

But I came back. Then took a short break once more. Came back. Took a shorter break. Came back. I stuck around.

That "feeling" I had all the way back in middle school, finally had a name to it. I was now blackpilled. From the anecdotal evidence that has been staring at me in the face my entire life, to the post after post of experiments, studies, articles and raw data you see on this forum...

the blackpill is as true to me as the theory of gravity.

Last edited:
When my oneitis told me I'm too ugly for her, but in girl speak, so obviously she phrased it differently. But that's what it boiled down to. :feelsrope:

"hm, that makes sense"

Just existing. When you see the biggest douchebags on the planet getting laid while you rot in solitude, it all starts to piece together.

There was nothing wrong with my personality. I was a good kid. I tried my best to be a kind and courteous person but it got me nowhere. This confused me because all my life I had been taught that was the way to get girls.

We were all lied to as kids tbh. Everything is a scam.

It is over.

I noticed that among my peers, who were mostly oddballs/nerds, there was one girl who hung around about 5 or so guys. Each guy would by vying for this girls attention. She was plain as hell, which got me thinking about the romantic condition of average women versus average men.

At first I tried to understand it from a redpilled perspective. What orbiters are, how "alphas" distinguish themselves, pua. Of course it's all about face, which is the realization I'm reminded of everyday.

Eventually I became blackpilled from r/incels and here I am today.

for me, it was a gradual process, didn't happen in 1 hit.
in my mind i always knew that looks,money,status etc matters. but i thought that stuff mattered much later in life.. for example, when you get a car, when you go to the gym, when you can actually finish school and start improving yourself.
but boy i was wrong.. social status is a serious thing, at least for people that are around me.

you might view social status as a joke, but for other people its real. even if you can't taste it,hear it or sense it people believe in this "force" and it affects their decisions to a large extent.
i imagined a better society where you have things like merit,character,likability,ingenuity,creativity, etc. but for people around me, FAR AS I CAN SEE, social status and perception matters more than these things.
you might not like it, you can debate it, you can object it, you can refute it, you can appeal it. it doesn't matter.
it is a HORRIFYING TRUTH, but you take it in..slowly-one day at a time.

the blackpill is the realization that the world is a giant mess of irrationality and chaos. the absence of rational thought or logic

Last edited:
My autism. Years of bullying. I can see my face. Cant get women. My height.

It came pretty naturally

2013-2014 it was MRA

Around this time I started to do research on PUA tricks

2015-2016 I was trying to transition to MGTOW but I was stuck in "red pill rage"

2017 I gave up and found out about the black pill and did a shit ton of research until I ended up on .me temporarily before I joined r/Braincels around February of last year

Now I'm here

Got called ugly throughout my life