Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How did you celebrate your 18th birthday

Didnt celebrate

I haven’t celebrated my birthday in years.

Had sex with my gf

Laid in my room alone, depressed that my life sucked

The thing is even though i felt like my life sucked back then (3 years ago), it was still 10x better than what it is now. I wish i could go back

Laid in my room alone, depressed that my life sucked

The thing is even though i felt like my life sucked back then (3 years ago), it was still 10x better than what it is now. I wish i could go back
Howdy nigger slayer

drank myself til blackout. Apart from that it was basically any other day for me. Nothing special at all. Still didnt feel like an adult either because of lonely teen years crippling my development

by myself just went to the mall bought some stuff and watched a movie to cope

I don't even remember tbh

Nothing worth celebrating

drank myself til blackout. Apart from that it was basically any other day for me. Nothing special at all. Still didnt feel like an adult either because of lonely teen years crippling my development
Arrested development pill is brutal. Your body keeps aging and your psyche is stuck developmentally stunted from missing the essential milestones to move to adulthood. A part of me feels insanely old from all the pain I've been through, but another part feels like I'm stuck at 14 just needing to get my first gf. Brutal

I had a meal in a restaurant with family.
This was almost 10 years ago and I have not developed as a person in those years.
Every year I still just have a meal at a restaurant with family.
Have not celebrated with friends (class mates) since childhood.
Never done anything special.

over for u

Jokes aside, im scared i might start being in a constant state of cope if I do drugs, like what if I convince myself that im not an incel because im so deluded

I remember sitting on a couch in my parent's living room. It was still and my dad was watching some old movie where a Stacy kicked an ogre in the groin to get away in the desert. My dad wished me happy birthday, I mumbled something. That's all I remember. :feelscry:

It was last year. I just took it easy & relaxed.

Don’t remember. Probably nothing.