Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How did we fuck up the human experience so much?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee God and Cigarettes
★★★★★
We used to be codependent and tribal. We had communities to provide for and the community would do the same in return, everyone was looked after and nobody had to go solo.

Now we are as isolated as ever, nobody looks after each other. We are forced to work for the upper class with barely any benefit. We no longer know who lives beside us. Most of us are working and struggling to provide for nobody. We let our own die in the streets like dogs because society has failed them and cast them aside like garbage.

Doesn't help that we are so heavily regulated we can't live like true humans without our governments breathing down our necks pestering us for their share like the fucking parasites they are.

How did we go from eating berries and hunting shit to forever slaves to an antihuman society ?

(Don't just say "the jews" we already know that they've had a hand in this)

By giving females way too much leverage and privileges and the rise of social media

IMG 1362
IMG 1173

You spelled jews wrong. There's no we

21st century Technology, that’s how we fuck’d ourselves

A whole lot

I'd say it's a mix of things tbh, but it really just comes down to us not establishing an equilibrium with nature/reality of sorts.

You have to go with the flow with nature you can’t oppose it

I don't know how it all carries on. How people can take this day after day year after year.
Happily global warming is going to demolish the entire shit show.

I don't know how it all carries on. How people can take this day after day year after year.
Happily global warming is going to demolish the entire shit show.
It astounds me the levels normies have to cope