Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee How did we find out @noo was a foid

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate my life
★★★★★
Seems like @noo got banned for being a foid infiltrator.

Other than the fact that she sounded like a foid, how was it proven?

Because we’re incels which means we’re the most intelligent collective of men on the planet. :feelsthink:

Idk but would

profile pic, way too many odd posts, and trying too hard using our lingo to prove to be someone she’s not.

bro its usually very easy to tell when a foid is typing they dont type the same way we do

hold on, that was foid !!!??? she seemed so based

in retrospect , language art was a dead giveaway 'kay is right jfl

bro its usually very easy to tell when a foid is typing they dont type the same way we do
I'm typing with a beer next to me, they're typing with Chad's dick next to them

whenever someone just joins and tries too hard to seem like they got the blackpill down and start spamposting to fit in it's a sign they're a foid
most inkies take a while to settle in and make mistakes at first

Something to do with @lu.jones . I think he talked to xer on call/got pics or something

:feelsbadman: I'm probably gonna drink again later as well.
Cheers! One good thing, I no longer felt the heat of the past few days and I didn't care about the fucking sexhavers that I saw outside. They were enjoying the heat having sex everywhere, in the woods or in the park at these warm, cozy evenings and nights. I would have celebrated a thunderstorm disturbing them, but none arrived here. :feelsbadman:

She acted a lot like @Fat Link and that was a dead give away

If @noo said No irl I'd keep going

the other foids will read this here to alter their behavior so that they dont get caught

the other foids will read this here to alter their behavior so that they dont get caught

foids may try, but a truecel understands its mate, in this case another truecel, we know.

she sent nudes to the mods