Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How did we become such cucks?

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
Foids literally dominate us.
They decide wether or not a man deserves to live.
Even the ugliest foids are super picky when it comes to men and they have a huge list that even chad cant live up to.
That leaves people like us including better looking people than us with nothing, just emptiness which eventually leads to suicide.
This is all fueled by cucks who enjoy being rejected and serving foids, And dont you dare call the females out about this.
You will get hated on for the rest of your life until you commit suicide or they personally kill you.
It's so fucked, Has it always been like this?
I'm young so this has been my view my whole life.
My whole life I have seen so many women who are UGLY AS SHIT, but they cant settle with an average guy.
They would rather die than date an average guy, anyone agree?

my father was incel and bluepilled when he was young

but when he graduated, he became a threat for women, meaning if a woman would have made fun of him, he would beat her to death

and then he married my mom

but l tell you, if he had stayed weak and bluepilled, today he would have posted on this forum

WAnwa9x

"We" - I have done nothing! Its people before us who failed, and now we are forced to live in this fucked up society that they created.

"We" - I have done nothing! Its people before us who failed, and now we are forced to live in this fucked up society that they created.

Good point

When we started to import soy.

No it was not always like this
Back then only the real stacies had that kind of attitude
Normal girls were pretty based
The smartphones really fucked us up, and everything that came with it

According to sfcel logic women are superior thats why