Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media How did the Roman city Symbol become a Symbol of Islam?

• Thread starter NeverGetUp.Belgrade
  • Start date
I honestly do not the origin of this symbol, but, to be honest, this symbol do not represent islam and neither is a scholarly tradition on this.

Would make sense, since non-Whites like to appropriate our culture/inventions
I honestly do not the origin of this symbol, but, to be honest, this symbol do not represent islam and neither is a scholarly tradition on this.
Wait, it's not an actual Islamic symbol?

It gained prominence during Turkish times

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/mp59lPdNclw?si=7eo32DWzHbllMzMR

What are you thoughts on this? Is this true? I'm not that well educated when it comes to history so I cannot tell for sure. The muslims basically just stole the symbol and never invented their own

@DarkStar
@Moroccancel
@comradespiderman29

It is a symbol of the Ottoman Empire, which later became associated with the whole of Islam. The real symbol of Islam is the shahada, that is, the Arabic text "There is no god but Allah, Muhammad is the prophet of Allah"

It is a symbol of the Ottoman Empire, which later became associated with the whole of Islam. The real symbol of Islam is the shahada, that is, the Arabic text "There is no god but Allah, Muhammad is the prophet of Allah"
I see, that would make sense of course

The crescent moon and star are more of a Turkish symbol than an Islamic one in general.
Ye makes sense

And ofc, the Turks borrowed something from Europeans again, who could have guessed?

Ye makes sense

And ofc, the Turks borrowed something from Europeans again, who could have guessed?
Mongrels have no identity so they resort to steal like the darkest nigger

Turks = hapa shit
Lycian and hitties got racemixed out of existence because of those mutts

But in today timeline Lycian and Hitties legacy lives on among the modern day greek population

The Roman Empire got overrun with shitskins and it caused the modern civilization the Romans created to collapse. The Romans created whole cities, huge buildings, temples, towers, aqueducts, they had a running sewage system all through Rome. Then the shitskins came and everything went to shit.

The exact same thing is happening right now, except it won't take 300 years this time. It probably won't even take 30.

Last edited: