Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did the incel community begin?

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
It's so fucking cool how we're all from different places all over the world, but we still share the same values. The blackpill. And we have our mini-language that we all know the words to.

Looskmaxing, Chad, Stacy, Roastie, Mog, Cel, Incel, Volcel, Rope, LDAR, Cuck, Bluepill, Redpill, Cope, SMV, Normie, etc.

How did this all begin? How did it grow so big?

After failed normies realized PUA didn't help, so they formed PUAhate.

@Ryo_Hazuki should know about this since hes been around forever

But the whole thing blew up thanks to ER going ER back in 2014

I think that some dyke on love shy.com created the term.

Total Imbecile said:
@Ryo_Hazuki should know about this since hes been around forever

But the whole thing blew up thanks to ER going ER back in 2014

Yeah, Elliot really threw gas on a slow burning fire, over the past few years things have really grown.

I think it started with PUAHate. It was around for a couple years until the Retribution.

Beginnings were in the late 2000s, LoveShy.com and PUAhate.com. It was a realization that girls were of a hive mind and that PUA didn’t work. Things like LMS, sub-8, mogging, etc. started to form. I came up with using the -cel suffix to describe flaws, truecel to separate guys that wanted models. Visit Gandy is another thing that’s persisted which I coined. Stacy, Chad are typical elitist all-American names. The color pills are from the Matrix. The dating apps made it big and then ER put a national spotlight on it.

There is no incel community it's bs just like MGTOW

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back