Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did that reddit whore get doxxed?

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-
Like her only fans shit how did people have access to it was she the fucking pig with semen on her face on reddit?

Fucking disgusting tbh

tbh whoever is LARPing as teen girl probably planted crumbs wnating to get faux outrage over it

ngl I'm sort of suspicious of these IT foids claiming they got doxxed considering no one has posted their info on here, or any other incel forum that I know of. they just claim they received DMs and shit with no evidence

ngl I'm sort of suspicious of these IT foids claiming they got doxxed considering no one has posted their info on here, or any other incel forum that I know of. they just claim they received DMs and shit with no evidence
me too, i'm thinking this might be like when alek innasian went ER and didn't post here, but on 4chan

I’ve been here and on looksmax.org where the drama started and I haven’t seen a shred of evidence that they were doxxed
I seriously think they are false flagging us to get us taken down tbh

Ye. I think the only one who was genuinely doxxed was the cartoon girl.

Actually I recall in one thread earlier this week (mods deleted it) someone posted a name, maybe an address?

Mods are just very attentive with burying it, and hopefully they got a harsher punishment than those of us peacefully waifuing them.

Actually I recall in one thread earlier this week (mods deleted it) someone posted a name, maybe an address?

Mods are just very attentive with burying it, and hopefully they got a harsher punishment than those of us peacefully waifuing them.
Bro I am seriously doubting wether they got doxxed at all honestly I think it’s a false flag attack left wing subreddits aare known to do that

she's a whore so there was probably a lot of info on her out there, just needed someone based to actually send her pics to her family. every OF thot should get that

Bro I am seriously doubting wether they got doxxed at all honestly I think it’s a false flag attack left wing subreddits aare known to do that
I can't remember who posted the thing with purportedly her name (or am I imagining that? does anyone else remember seing it?) but the thread is probably gone
she's a whore so there was probably a lot of info on her out there, just needed someone based to actually send her pics to her family. every OF thot should get that
no need to call her a whore, she was trolling with comics (not sure if she was trolling us or IT more tbh) but was not selling sexual services

actually might be a virgin, I know 14 year old girls rarely are, but you never know

I can't remember who posted the thing with purportedly her name (or am I imagining that? does anyone else remember seing it?) but the thread is probably gone

no need to call her a whore, she was trolling with comics (not sure if she was trolling us or IT more tbh) but was not selling sexual services

actually might be a virgin, I know 14 year old girls rarely are, but you never know
Not the drawing girl the only fans one who claims her “life is ruined”
I honestly think that bitch is larping

Not the drawing girl the only fans one who claims her “life is ruined”
I honestly think that bitch is larping
oh, plz use name I have no idea who this is, I'm betting dozens of them claim that
isn't this just like Brianna Wu

She probably left a trail that someone was able to recognize.

oh, plz use name I have no idea who this is, I'm betting dozens of them claim that
isn't this just like Brianna Wu
It was from u/barelylegal (some letters were swapped out with numbers)

agreed