Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How did my mother managed to marry such a boring evil piece of shit ?

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
Cuz my father was Chad

He is the most boring piece of shit bad person I’ve ever known

What kinda father is that for fucks sake

I wish I had a different father or he just did not existed at all

She went back to him x100 times after marrying her fun “male friend”

Parents should be fun not this shit

Many retarded parents that deserve to be tortured and executed in public due to how absurdly moronic they are, plopping kids out should require a thorough examinations, psychological, social, economical and physical and last of all a skin color gradient with so there isn't too much racial difference between the couple.

Only then are they allowed to BREEEEED or else there will be suffering like us

Cuz your mom is a massive slut, now send me pics of her when she was young you fag:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

Cuz my father was Chad

Example #3789284 of turkish foids being whores @Made in Heaven

Many retarded parents that deserve to be tortured and executed in public due to how absurdly moronic they are, plopping kids out should require a thorough examinations, psychological, social, economical and physical and last of all a skin color gradient with so there isn't too much racial difference between the couple.

So fucking based

Especially when they shit children and don’t live for them and do nothing

Cuz your mom is a massive slut, now send me pics of her when she was young you fag:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.
Kys faggot

Yeah my mother is a slut though she lost her virginity in college in a different city

Regular foid behavior, at least you have an early blackpill I wasted my early twenties and teens being bluepilled as fuck by my retarded parents

Regular foid behavior, at least you have an early blackpill I wasted my early twenties and teens being bluepilled as fuck by my retarded parents
Maybe yeah

Cuz my father was Chad

Asthenia ? Haha Just kidding but yea . To Many people Just breed without Any foresight or consider the Kids Future . Its Just fucked and Retarded even .

Ill never forgive my mom for not getting impregnated by a HTN at the very least

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back