Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How did losing the genetic lottery affect your childhood?

Noesis

Noesis

Fatecel
Do you have a long-term physical disorder that has particularly impacted the early stages of your life? I remember having severe acne on my skin from my middle school years onwards. Older girls would always take the piss out of me for having an unsightly pus-covered face and being socially awkward. Now I'm in my 20s, and my skin is fairly clear aside from a couple of scars left from the disease, but the damage of these years can't be repaired.

Your shitty DNA affects every part of your life since birth.

Btw...this is ur first post since 2 weeks? wtf bro

I remember having severe acne on my skin from my middle school years onwards.
I started having acne when I was 11-12, my acne is genetic because of my retarded dad's genes, I have severe acne and acne scars all over my body not just my face, and of course I got bullied for it, I couldn't wear T-shirts because they'd show the acne on my arms/shoulders so I just had to wear a hoodie in the middle of summer or get bullied.
Everyone around me found my acne absolutely disgusting and some retarded family members kept telling me their shitty recipes to cure acne, I wasted thousands of dollars trying to fix this shit or at least make it less worse but sure Karen your Pinterest recipe will definitely cure my acne :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Fast forward years later my skin looks like a fucking zombie.
Also my fucking luck in this fucking lottery made me end up with a shitty abusive poor family with shitty parents and siblings that beat the shit out of me as a kid and treated me like a retard and failure my whole life, and I developed several mental disorders because of that over the years and my social skills are non existent because I never had any friends or anyone I could talk to.

Last edited:
Autism and autism-related birth defects/conditions. I've had severe constipation, chronic depression, chronic anxiety, visual processing issues, visual sensory issues, maladaptive daydreaming issues, and motor issues since childhood.

I'm also much shorter than average.

Last edited:
The only friends I had were bullies and they abused me constantly. Never had a friend in my whole life. I was abused non stop in education.. it stopped at university but by then I had enough. Getting a job to support the system that enabled my abuse is not what I want to do. I think about how many others are getting abused at this point in time with nowhere to turn to. How many suicides and blood are on societies hands. Nobody will ever care that can actually stop our suffering. Life is all a big game of pretending to care.

Constantly bullied and no partner.

I never had acne or crooked teeth or anything like that, my face is just plain ugly.

Around when I first started puberty when I was 10-11, I started to become ostracized by my peers. I was bullied in middle school for being fat and ugly, and I was ignored for most of high school, except for my last two years. I was also diagnosed with Asperger's when I was young, but therapy basically reversed it until I became ostracized again. Now, I moved away from my friends and I'm in college in another state with no friends or anything.

If I was good looking, literally all of these problems would be non-existent.

I was thinner and weaker than others and was a late bloomer, so of course i was bullied in several ways by Chad and the normies who tried to be like Chad and pityed by girls and by “pity” I don't even mean sympathy, like a mistreated dog gets.
I mean the negative pity, like when you see a crushed maggot and you just look away in disgust.
[UWSL]My parents hated me and made fun of my face, while they knew i had diagnosed depression. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]It gave me ADHD, depression and paranoid personality disorder and i will never be able to lead a normal life.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Constantly bullied and no partner.
This is just me with less steps. Oh yeah don't forget the constant getting compared to good looking men and how they have a better meaningful existence compared to you. My existence is nothing but suffering and mind fuckery

I was unable to fit in everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back