Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did incel men before the 20th century cope?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Piano?
Fishing?
Being autistic about home repairs?

There were no Incels before the Internet.

I don't think they coped.

Men died in war or due to disease and harsh labor conditions. Incels might die in those circumstances too. Either way, I suspect there were almost no incels back then because of this reason (men died and women had to settle).

I don't think they coped.

Men died in war or due to disease and harsh labor conditions. Incels might die in those circumstances too. Either way, I suspect there were almost no incels back then because of this reason (men died and women had to settle).
There had to have been a few that died of natural causes

they became serial killaz

Men could choose who they want to marry.

Only if the female's family agreed. It was a transaction much like the relationships sub-6 males engage in past a certain age.

They were inventcels

Inceldom wasn't as prevalent, female standards lower. Sexual revolution messed everything up. Then the internet made LDARing slightly more bearable

ScreenShot007.jpg

Last edited:
Thread is full of cope. The reason we don’t know isn’t because there weren’t many incels. It’s because they were treated like such trash the history books glossed over them

The internet made life a million times better for incels tbh

There were no Incels before the Internet.
this. any form of being an incel required socializing. no computers. nerds had to go out and be with other nerds. and make nerd babies. if anything, it's the previous generations carefree approach to breeding that put our genetics in the state they are.

a lot of them probably sui or just become lonely men with obscure hobbies.

though i imagine the amount of incel men was a lot less compared to the hypergamous shallow society we live in now.