Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media How did I get to this video on JewTube: Saddam Hussain's Live Reaction to His Death Sentence

The west (that court was stacked with traitors) is very good at condemning people - except their own. Will Zelenskyy stand trial for all the Ukrainians he sent to lose their lives fighting Russians?

I can't help but feeling a great admiration for him
He was a killer with no remorse but iraq needed him

The last man, Mohammad Azzawi Ali, died naturally five years later at the age of 68.

Deposing Saddam is the worst foreign policy mistake in the history of the US (so far). As I’ve grown up, I realized leading in tumultuous regions is not for the faint of heart, a truly thankless job.

Since his death, Iraq has gone from being a regional power and a rival to Iran, to being Iran’s bitch. The power vacuum caused by his death lead to the rise of an apocalyptic death cult which inflicted far more direct pain on the West than Saddam ever did. Not only that, the power vacuum led to the largest refugee crisis since WW2 that has accelerated the collapse of Europe and furthered radical sentiment. Israel, the main promoters of deposing Saddam, is also no safer through his absence. The only thing that can top this blunder in the near future would be a China war since we willingly shipped so many industries there.

Deposing Saddam is the worst foreign policy mistake in the history of the US (so far). As I’ve grown up, I realized leading in tumultuous regions is not for the faint of heart, a truly thankless job.

Since his death, Iraq has gone from being a regional power and a rival to Iran, to being Iran’s bitch. The power vacuum caused by his death lead to the rise of an apocalyptic death cult which inflicted far more direct pain on the West than Saddam ever did. Not only that, the power vacuum led to the largest refugee crisis since WW2 that has accelerated the collapse of Europe and furthered radical sentiment. Israel, the main promoters of deposing Saddam, is also no safer through his absence. The only thing that can top this blunder in the near future would be a China war since we willingly shipped so many industries there.
Do you think they didn't know what they were doing? Of course, not. The US and NWO make decade-long plans. I still remember when Donald Rumsfeld shook Saddam's hand (from seeing the videos in the early 2000s, I mean). They truly are in this for the long haul. They - Israel in particular - needed Saddam out of the picture so that ISIS could exist as an entity and force for regional instability in order to keep the surrounding Arab nations (and Iran) occupied and chaotic to keep the heat off of Israel. The Americans have been planning the chaos of the Middle East ever since Israel was born as a nation. The large swaths of emigrants to Europe was effectively Phase 4. Installing puppets and starting wars for resources were Phase 1 and Phase 2, respectively, followed by introducing terror groups, which was Phase 3.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back