Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did humans get HIV?

How did Humans Recieve HIV?

• A foid decided to get fucked by Chimp as she didn't get Chad.

• An Incel decided to fuck a foid chimp.

Results are only viewable after voting.
slimshady

slimshady

Officer
Humans got HIV from Chimpazees somewhere in Africa. Now these options may not be scientifically true. But just for hypothesis. Which possibility is more possible?

Prolly an africancel who mistook a foid chimp for a human foid lol.

Probably some african incel had enough and wanted to bang some monkey bitches from the jungle and i think That's exactly what happened :feelskek:

Jokes aside, probably just somehow got in contact of the blood of the chimpanzee or something.

Jokes aside, probably just somehow got in contact of the blood of the chimpanzee or something.
A scientist was cutting up chimp parts apparently.

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?

some degenerate shit, that's for sure

May be both tbh

needles and whores spread it in colonial cities full of prostitution and debauchery. after someone from that city either ate, fucked or just bathed in the blood of a hunted monkey until he got the virus and could spread it through the whore network.

By eating bushmeat obviously.

Someone who was cutting it cut their hand and got pozzed by the blood to blood contact.

The foid couldn't help herself from the HIGH T DOM ALPHA CHAD GORILLA.

what probably happened irl is some based guy decided it would be a good idea to eat a monkey and in doing so eternally BTFO'd sex havers

needles and whores spread it in colonial cities full of prostitution and debauchery. after someone from that city either ate, fucked or just bathed in the blood of a hunted monkey until he got the virus and could spread it through the whore network.

Foids of course.
Foids are more disgusting than sex starved incels.
Why is the dogpill so popular?
An incelish-dogpill doesn't exist.

first one

first we had the dogpill now the chimp pill

A foid fucked a monkey, brutal monkeypill

Humans got HIV from Chimpazees somewhere in Africa. Now these options may not be scientifically true. But just for hypothesis. Which possibility is more possible?
Degenerate faggots spread GRID by fucking each other in the cornhole.

US Army experimental bioweapon tested on native African populations.

Fun fact: Monkeys are immune to HIV and don't get AIDS.

I wonder what kind of horrors are being cooked up in secret labs right now.

The origin of aids through zoophilia is just a myth. Some degenerate african tribes back in the day were eating chimpanzee meat and they caught the virus through contact with infected chimp blood.

Most AIDS transmission occur through receptive anal intercourse. So basically it's just a gay african who taught a chimp to fuck him.

The origin of aids through blood is an hoax made not to trigger leftist and not to belittle and blame african + gay people for it.

Last edited:
(((They))) administered it

nice avi, bro

Now that the dogpill has proven to be real, I expect more HIV cases to come.

Blacks eating apes and whites using them in research.

First one tbh

foids are far more degenerate than incels so I vote foids

Transmission didnt have to be sexual, could have been a million different reasons. Also foids wouldnt fuck a chimp their dicks are too small. Although I wouldnt doubt that a man would be ok with fucking a foid chimp, a foid chimp would probably kill a man who got too close. They could tear your face off with just one hand

In all seriousness, there are only two probabilities, either it was a lab virus released idk why, or some degenerate either fucked a chimp or had his blood shared with the chimps. These are the only explanations, although I believe more in the first one

Transmission didnt have to be sexual, could have been a million different reasons. Also foids wouldnt fuck a chimp their dicks are too small. Although I wouldnt doubt that a man would be ok with fucking a foid chimp, a foid chimp would probably kill a man who got too close. They could tear your face off with just one hand
Its just a myth. Human males can easily defeat female chimps and can also severely harm males.

Its just a myth. Human males can easily defeat female chimps and can also severely harm males.
I dont doubt that a man could put up a decent fight against a female chimp. Im no chimp expert but even female chimps look pretty jacked and they are really quick so I feel like a man would have a really hard time with fucking one, especially if a male chimp was nearby. Obviously those CHIMPS ARE 10 TIMES AS STRONG AS A FULL GROWN MAN!!!!! stories are fake but I just cant see how a dude could hold down a female chimp and fuck her. Even a female chimp is stronger than a man.

I think a blackcel in Africa fucked a foid chimp cause blackcels can be desperate.

Couldn't have been a foid, monkey dick is too small and hairy

It necessary doesn't have to be something sexual. Maybe someone just came in contact with blood of an infected chimp?

This link would be the most upvoted comment if it was possible.

i bet it is some hopeless dickcel

both these answers are wrong, wasn't it a gay person who got it first?

Polio vaccines in Belgian Congo has been "debunked" by genetic analysis, but since I'm no expert in genetics and there is no better theory to explain the zoonotic transfer, it's tempting for me to believe that geneticists have heavily interpreted the studies to discredit a theory that was just too politically incorrect.

Last edited:
Can I cast for both?

Also, IT won't touch this. These basic behaviours confirm ugly truths (lol) they don't want to hear but are too sciency based to deny, so they just won't talk about it.

Fucking monkeys