Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"How did he bag her?"

V

ValidandCoping

Greycel
I've noticed that most videos online of an unattractive to slightly below average man being accompanied by an 8 or more are always met by comments such as "how did he bag that" or "she's WAY out of his league".

Of course, while an attractive man scoring an attractive woman is congratulated and applauded, and generally taken as a given, if the man doesn't live up to the standards, he recieve mockery and contempt.

This applies in the real world as well, with a below average mans success being met with jealousy and chads trying their best to cuck them.

Last edited:
they're just asking the same question hamudi would: "how did he cheat his GA NETICZ?"

Not only are they exceptions, but you're forgeting one key thing. Money. If these sub 3's and belows didn't have $, they would run away immediately.

Yes grAY, we've all been nuclearblackpilled by those type of videos.

Infiltrator. Mods get this nigga

Infiltrator. Mods get this nigga
Low tier god mods 1

well if he 'bagged' her then clearly she doesn't deserve any better

it's not that guys are dating foids who are out of their league. if a foid is dating a guy, that is her league

people just overrate foids and pretend they're better than they are

foids are merely property of the men they are with

in fact, she is worth nothing in herself, and is wholly defined by the man she is with

so a foid's appearance should be judged by looking at the man who she is with

if I see a couple involving an ugly guy, I will not judge the foid as if she was a separate being, instead I will just take a look at the male, be like ok she's ugly, then ignore them