Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How did ER make his manifesto public and widely available?

Pretty sure the news made it famous.

his friend @mental_out uploaded it

I mean generally if you have a manifesto and go postal, if your manifesto fits the Jewish media’s idea of a shooter (racist, male, anti women) then it will be hyped to oblivion.

If you are more normie or bluepilled in your manifesto, it will be ignored. See Chris Dorner

He emailed it to all his family and friends. It was leaked from the police files.

I mean generally if you have a manifesto and go postal, if your manifesto fits the Jewish media’s idea of a shooter (racist, male, anti women) then it will be hyped to oblivion.

If you are more normie or bluepilled in your manifesto, it will be ignored. See Chris Dorner
Holy, i think you're right there, ER had all the stereotypes the media always talks about
You don’t have anything stupid in mind, do you?
OF COURSE NOT :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Just upload your manifesto online on a hosting site and email it to people.

Probably a counselor he sent it to leaked it but i have no actual idea tbh

Remember that terrorist attack in Reading a few weeks ago? Notice how no-one seemed to care?

i think he just likes the attention tbh, after all he made those youtube vids