Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How did/do your parents looksmin you?

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★★★★
My parents always gave me shitty ethnic haircuts which would looksmin me for at least two months straight since my hair grows slowly, even now, even though I’m 18 they guilt trip and manipulate me to cut off my hair even though it doesn’t even come up to my eyes. I wouldn’t be able to talk to people for months straight. I feel like it’s intentional since I look like an actual deformed subhuman when I get a fade since I’m a skullcel, while with longer hair I at least look like a normie. Every time I spoke up about it they would try to convince me by saying I looked great while they clearly didn’t believe it themselves, they wanted to justify their bad decisions :forcedsmile:. Imagine a skullcel with a long skull and narrow temples with this haircut.

My parents always gave me shitty ethnic haircuts which would looksmin me for at least two months straight since my hair grows slowly, even now, even though I’m 18 they guilt trip and manipulate me to cut off my hair even though it doesn’t even come up to my eyes. I wouldn’t be able to talk to people for months straight. I feel like it’s intentional since I look like an actual deformed subhuman when I get a fade since I’m a skullcel, while with longer hair I at least look like a normie. Every time I spoke up about it they would try to convince me by saying I looked great while they clearly didn’t believe ot themselves, they wanted to justify their bad decisions :forcedsmile:. Imagine a skullcel with a long skull and narrow temples with this haircut.
View attachment 1220012
Didnt give me nasal corrective surgery

They did that the moment they did the deed, jfl why was I brought into this trainwreck of an existence

They let me get morbidly obese in middle school

My dad impregnated my mum when he was almost 60 years old. This was arguably the biggest looksmin they did to me

Dad doesn't support financing my looksmaxxing surgeries. That's how he's looksminning me.

Dad doesn't support financing my looksmaxxing surgeries. That's how he's looksminning me.
You need to forcibly take it or become a landlord or something, ethnic parents make life hell for their sons even when they have money.

bullies in school nicknamed me footballhead cause of King tut skull shape, and my dad always demanded me to have a high and tight cause of his military service, and it wasnt until he abandoned me, that i grew my hair out emo style to cover up my alien skull

They let me get morbidly obese in middle school
I was bordering obesity and had moobs in middle school, I had to jestermaxx like bobby hill to survive.

They did that the moment they did the deed, jfl why was I brought into this trainwreck of an existence
That goes for almost every parent that isn’t good looking, having us was the original sin but to make life harder for us is even worse of a crime.

Last edited:
My wavy hair looked decent when it was long, but thanks to my dad (who is Stalin reborn), I had to get a buzzcut. He doesn't understand female gaze. He thinks long hair is homeless or gay stuff. Over.

My wavy hair looked decent when it was long, but thanks to my dad (who is Stalin reborn), I had to get a buzzcut. He doesn't understand female gaze. He thinks long hair is homeless or gay stuff. Over.
Using religious figures (e.g. jesus) who had long hair worked for me for a while until they butchered it. My mother is extremely anti female gaze and expects me to look like I’m in the military to make me look “presentable”.

Using religious figures (e.g. jesus) who had long hair worked for me for a while until they butchered it. My mother is extremely anti female gaze and expects me to look like I’m in the military to make me look “presentable”.
Brutal. Have your parents overfed you too? They're sabotaging my leanmaxing by providing me with a lot of food.

Some haircuts just dont work with different forms of hair.

Also every Gen Z guy especially the younger dudes are tryharding now to look like Chad with a mohawk or messy front haircut

Typical German teen:

Not just hair, they all look like this, almost like clones, no identity. Same hair, same teeth, same cloths, all ~6'0.

If this excessive looksmaxxing continous we will eventually end up like the Neo Humans from Versus:

Brutal. Have your parents overfed you too? They're sabotaging my leanmaxing by providing me with a lot of food.
Yep and they still complain about the rising cost of food :fuk:. One of the only positive traits I have is being able to gain muscle quickly but it comes with the caveat of gaining fat as well leading me to stay skinnyfat.

Yep and they still complain about the rising cost of food :fuk:. One of the only positive traits I have is being able to gain muscle quickly but it comes with the caveat of gaining fat as well leading me to stay skinnyfat.
If you have even a small chance to ascend by growing your hair out and leanmaxing, do it. Don't let your parents cuck you. I will do the same.

You need to forcibly take it or become a landlord or something, ethnic parents make life hell for their sons even when they have money.
:yes::yes::yes::fuk::fuk:

Also every Gen Z guy especially the younger dudes are tryharding now to look like Chad with a mohawk or messy front haircut

View attachment 1220047View attachment 1220055
Shaved sides look so ugly and generic, I can’t imagine having a full head of hair and just wasting it. It’s the pinnacle of faggotry.
Typical German teen:
View attachment 1220059

Not just hair, they all look like this, almost like clones, no identity. Same hair, same teeth, same cloths, all ~6'0.
Yep this is a thing everywhere, it makes a lot of whites look like ethnics/nafris which makes sense considering demographics. To be entirely honest they look like ftms/butch dykes, chad can have a literal bowlcut and still get pussy, I have seen it happen all too often.

If you have even a small chance to ascend by growing your hair out and leanmaxing, do it.
Still unlikely since I’m non-nt and I can’t imagine changing myself now unless I somehow keep getting taller or look less generic. Long recovery times are making my workouts infrequent, which makes me get stuck in a cycle of burning and gaining fat.
Don't let your parents cuck you. I will do the same.
Yep once I move I’ll consider roids and surgery.

My parents are no above then 5'2, high inhib, low iq, non NT and many more

My parents are no above then 5'2, high inhib, low iq, non NT and many more
Fuck that’s brutal, subhuman parents should be forced to adopt or have their child be genetically engineered.

Bowl hairucut