Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How did bullying affect you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
One thing my "friends" would do is that they'd turn everything against me. Eg I'd say "isn't this songs from GTA?" And not even jokingly theyd say "ARE YOU STUPID, THE SONGS FROM GTA ARE FROM IRL, YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?" kinda bad example but that kinda stuff made me start overthinking every little fucking thing I say so it doesn't get turned on me and I'll think before I say it for so long that it'll b too late to say it so I can't even say it anymore so I'm just silent.

Anther thing ppl did was they criticized me for everything. I had one kid who I sat next to and I could always see him in my peripheral vision scanning me to see if I did anything wrong. E.g. once in maths I got my answer wrong cuz I read the question wrong so he was like "ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING???" and it's hard to explain but he'd do that for litterally everything. I go on my phone and he'd say " WHY IS THAT YOUR BACKGROUND?"

Bruh I'm too tired I forgot what this threads about I don't have enough energy CBa to type anymore.

E.g. once in maths I got my answer wrong cuz I read the question wrong so he was like "ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING???" and it's hard to explain but he'd do that for litterally everything. I go on my phone and he'd say " WHY IS THAT YOUR BACKGROUND?"
Sounds like an annoying faggot, goddamn.

Animals, the lot of them. They need some discipline.

Sounds like an annoying faggot, goddamn.
He had inferiority complex I always got better than him in every single test. Not once did he score higher than me or do work better than me. I was just smarter than him in general. But I'm ugly so I'm automatically hated for everything about me good or bad

Made me feel bad about myself

The teasing I got caused me to become overly cautious, if I see any signs that a person wants to put me in a vulnerable position, I cut them off immediately.

A lot of the shit said to me was extremely personal, usually about my looks. When a girl calls you ugly once, you can brush it off. But when girls and boys call you ugly a lot for years on end, it makes you question if they are telling the truth, or just trying to make you mad

Because of bullies I'm weary of most people by always looking at the possible bad things they can say or do

I don't think it affected me

I have fits of rage where I start punching the air but in my mind I’m punching people who bullied me. Because I’m not hitting anything I’m over extending my right elbow, which has caused it to make cracking sounds when I use it and could possibly lead to early onset arthritis.
I could write a book and my bullying experiences. One time a girl sat behind me and kept poking me with a pencil in my neck. I was kind of fat at the time so I think that’s why she was doing it. I was too high inhibition to turn around and tell her to stop. Luckily she eventually did and it never happened again cause I never sat in front of her.

I think tomorrow I will post a name of someone who was a bully. Many people hated him. One time he threatened to kill me and my family by slitting their throats. Just typing that confirms that I will post his info. His name is Corey Taylor and if you’re reading this YOURE FUCKING TRASH FOR THREATENING MY FAMILY. You’re lucky I didn’t report you to the police at the time cause they would’ve arrested and charged you with uttering threats at the least. Fuck you, I hope you get cancer and die a long miserable death. TRASH.

I have fits of rage where I start punching the air but in my mind I’m punching people who bullied me. Because I’m not hitting anything I’m over extending my right elbow, which has caused it to make cracking sounds when I use it and could possibly lead to early onset arthritis.
I could write a book and my bullying experiences. One time a girl sat behind me and kept poking me with a pencil in my neck. I was kind of fat at the time so I think that’s why she was doing it. I was too high inhibition to turn around and tell her to stop. Luckily she eventually did and it never happened again cause I never sat in front of her.

I think tomorrow I will post a name of someone who was a bully. Many people hated him. One time he threatened to kill me and my family by slitting their throats. Just typing that confirms that I will post his info. His name is Corey Taylor and if you’re reading this YOURE FUCKING TRASH FOR THREATENING MY FAMILY. You’re lucky I didn’t report you to the police at the time cause they would’ve arrested and charged you with uttering threats at the least. Fuck you, I hope you get cancer and die a long miserable death. TRASH.
Screenshot 20200508 053939

Dis guy?

It made me not want to go out anymore and understand how cruel this world is. I never wanted to go to a social gathering or meet any of my relatives, all I want to do is watch anime or youtube, eat, sleep, shit and exercise sometimes. Also, whenever I meet someone, I instantly hate them bc I know that every one deep down is wicked and only cares for himself.

I always keep people at arms length. I know this guy at work who opened up to me about being bullied and that he attempted suicide(He fell for the religious meme.) I just sat there and agreed with what he said.
He told me he spoke to others about himself before me. Personally I think he saw through my fortress. It matters little, I did not open up to him and I won't. It's better to be alone than to be vulnerable.

His name is Corey Taylor and if you’re reading this YOURE FUCKING TRASH FOR THREATENING MY FAMILY. You’re lucky I didn’t report you to the police at the time cause they would’ve arrested and charged you with uttering threats at the least. Fuck you, I hope you get cancer and die a long miserable death. TRASH.
this is random becuase I'm sure that's a common name, but was he from Louisiana? Knew a douchebag by the same name who wouldn't shut up about how much "pussy he was getting" when we were 14

yeah it left a long lasting scar on the top left corner of my skull

One thing my "friends" would do is that they'd turn everything against me. Eg I'd say "isn't this songs from GTA?" And not even jokingly theyd say "ARE YOU STUPID, THE SONGS FROM GTA ARE FROM IRL, YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?" kinda bad example but that kinda stuff made me start overthinking every little fucking thing I say so it doesn't get turned on me and I'll think before I say it for so long that it'll b too late to say it so I can't even say it anymore so I'm just silent.

Anther thing ppl did was they criticized me for everything. I had one kid who I sat next to and I could always see him in my peripheral vision scanning me to see if I did anything wrong. E.g. once in maths I got my answer wrong cuz I read the question wrong so he was like "ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING???" and it's hard to explain but he'd do that for litterally everything. I go on my phone and he'd say " WHY IS THAT YOUR BACKGROUND?"

Bruh I'm too tired I forgot what this threads about I don't have enough energy CBa to type anymore.
your friend is stupid af you should stop contacting him and let him rot

I'm probably more prone to think someone is trying to make a fool of myself and, sometimes, i over-react. It's rare, though.