Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How did boomers enjoyed shit games like this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Final fantasy
Eternal Emblem0

Shitty games like this never appealed to me in my 26 years of torture, Games like this still have some soys who love playing shit like this, But whats the farkin appeal? I know tech sucked in videogames some decades ago but this still looks like shit, Feels unreal.

Vibrant beautiful colors, like a cartoon.

I love games like those, can never play enough of them. Not a boomer either but it’s just what I grew up with

that version of final fantasy looks pretty bad tbh, the original pixel art and the SNES games are much better looking

I tried old final fantasy on a GBA emulator. Shit was so retarded my low attention span ass couldn't sit through a single fight.

Ask @Transcended Trucel . He seems to enjoy jrpgs

I love classic video games, I didn’t have WiFi for a while growing up so I played a lot of single player games. Pokémon, golden sun 1/2, animal crossing, harvest moon, etc.

Most new games have too many micro transactions.

I tried old final fantasy on a GBA emulator. Shit was so retarded my low attention span ass couldn't sit through a single fight.

I love classic video games, I didn’t have WiFi for a while growing up so I played a lot of single player games. Pokémon, golden sun 1/2, animal crossing, harvest moon, etc.

Most new games have too many micro transactions.
This basically, older gamers didn't have access to good games graphics wise. But they could still get good fun out of old games by making stories/imagery in their hear about stuff that happens in the game rather than having to see the game do that (like happens nowadays in most games).

@Transcended Trucel :feelswhere::feelswhat:

This basically, older gamers didn't have access to good games graphics wise. But they could still get good fun out of old games by making stories/imagery in their hear about stuff that happens in the game rather than having to see the game do that (like happens nowadays in most games).
Yeah games with good graphics aren’t the same for me, I like pixelated shit opposed to hyper realistic stuff. It makes my focus more on the story as u said.

View attachment 504754View attachment 504755

Shitty games like this never appealed to me in my 26 years of torture, Games like this still have some soys who love playing shit like this, But whats the farkin appeal? I know tech sucked in videogames some decades ago but this still looks like shit, Feels unreal.
that game on the right looks like old pokemon/slightly better

i loved that game when i was 8yo, whats your problem OP

Those games are nostalgic and takes you back to good times, its like watching Star Wars now. now its gonna be shit compared to other movies, but in their time they were the best of the best. i also tried playing an old castlevania this week and didnt found anything "fun" on it. if i wanted something challenging i could replay dark souls or hollow knight tbh

Caring about how something(/someone) looks is a foid trait. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

For the old fellows that played it during the good old days, it's obviously nostalgic, cuz that was the best the industry could release.
A young fellow could like it too, for any reason (if the young fellow likes the way these games are simpler than the new ones, 4 example).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back