Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL how did boogie2988 score that gf?

R

recentcel0

Self-banned
-
like fucking how

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-01 113407.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-01 113407.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 192
Being high status, wealthy, tall, and having a likeable personality

edit: nvm I looked it up, he's 5'9, scratch tall

Last edited:
Though his wife before he was famous and rich stood by him for nearly 10 years and took care of him. But eventually divorce raped him :lul: so theres no escaping the blackpill.

Though his wife before he was famous and rich stood by him for nearly 10 years and took care of him. But eventually divorce raped him :lul: so theres no escaping the blackpill.

Statusmaxxed and white

Fame maxxed + beta bux. :feelsokman:

i thought he was broke asf

It's this. None of the other shit matters. He's not really statusmaxxed, tbhngl. Just a fat, ugly dude who made money from JewTube.

Why is this guy famous on YouTube? Does he make gaming videos? I’ve only seen one video and he was talking about incels

Why is this guy famous on YouTube? Does he make gaming videos? I’ve only seen one video and he was talking about incels
idk just heard of him cuz charlie was talkin abt him scamming others

money and status

having a likeable personality
He doesn't even have that kek. I'm not exactly an expert in internet drama but he's actually a massive piece of shit apparently. He's literally just betabuxxing and that's it.

Fame maxxed + beta bux. :feelsokman:
Also I guarantee she is waiting till he kicks the bucket to steal his shiet and fucks people on the side.

It is possible she just has a feeder fetish on the other hand. With 8 billion people on the globe there are bound to be exceptions and rare cases like this and when you are famemaxxed like boogey it's easier for the exceptions to notice you.

Boogie also very likely has BPD like his late mother very obviously did which is why he has his infamous Jekyll and Hyde personality of jovial and good natured in front of the camera but anxiety ridden, fearful avoidant, angry and controlling to his loved ones and friends in private.

BPD is relevant in bringing up in regards to him as they are quite adept at getting into relationships.

Both Pete Davidson and Boogie are ugly as fuck but fame maxxed BPD males which is why they have been able to obtain girlfriends. :feelsokman:

Boogie also very likely has BPD like his late mother very obviously did which is why he has his infamous Jekyll and Hyde personality of jovial and good natured in front of the camera but anxiety ridden, fearful avoidant, angry and controlling to his loved ones and friends in private.

BPD is relevant in bringing up in regards to him as they are quite adept at getting into relationships.

Both Pete Davidson and Boogie are ugly as fuck but fame maxxed BPD males which is why they have been able to obtain girlfriends. :feelsokman:
damn thanks for the info

Yes you are a volcel if you are 6'1 and fat, how about you lose some weight for a change maybe then you won't have a need to call yourself an incel unless your face is really hideous but I kind of doubt it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYuF3T7s7XY

he made skits ,he played a character called Francis that was a caricature of the nerd stereotype, and he started quite early on youtube, less competition back then. he also had the boogie2988 character that was supposed too be him, the biggest nice guy in the fucking world. anyhow some livestreams and scams, and he lost much audience and relevance, and the nice guy persona/reputation.

he is kept alive because of lol cow status, and the enablers that donate money or pay for patreon. he dont need this anyway cause he earns alot still, just fix his economics and spending habits, and he would have a comfortably living.

She’s a hooker that’s how you goddamn retard cucks this forum is becoming giga low iq!
You might be right.

He has a history of this with that Lucy Fox woman. :feelshehe: